VFC MK43 MOD 0 coming soon

chas

What is grav fed? I own 2 Top machine guns. They are all motorized. No such thing as gravity fed. All mags, M4, M5, MP5, M14, etc have BB's that go down (gravity). They will not feed unless you wind it or there's a motor winder.

Paintball guns are good examples of grav fed. You just don't see that in airsoft because they're too bulky.

If you guys meant if it is fed trough the top feed cover, my speculation would be a "no." There's just no way to "contain" the BB's. Itm ight help if you look more closely at the body when the feed cover is open. The area above the body has no side walls and flooring to serve as a reservoir for BB's. Also, the gearbox design on this has no way of providing power and fitting a rotating feeding mechanism like Top machine guns. The gearbox closely resembles the G&G M14 and the PGC MP40 gearboxes.

The TOP M60 is grav fed. Like a paintball gun, as you put it.

Research people, it don't take long, and you don't look an *albartroth* after doing it.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is grav fed? I own 2 Top machine guns. They are all motorized. No such thing as gravity fed. All mags, M4, M5, MP5, M14, etc have BB's that go down (gravity). They will not feed unless you wind it or there's a motor winder.

Paintball guns are good examples of grav fed. You just don't see that in airsoft because they're too bulky.

If you guys meant if it is fed trough the top feed cover, my speculation would be a "no." There's just no way to "contain" the BB's. Itm ight help if you look more closely at the body when the feed cover is open. The area above the body has no side walls and flooring to serve as a reservoir for BB's. Also, the gearbox design on this has no way of providing power and fitting a rotating feeding mechanism like Top machine guns. The gearbox closely resembles the G&G M14 and the PGC MP40 gearboxes.

Gravity fed to an impeller. Much like a Paintball gun with a Halo or REvolution or Richochet or whatever the current motororized loader is today.

The TOP M60 is grav fed. Like a paintball gun, as you put it.

Research people, it don't take long, and you don't look an *albartroth* after doing it.

Actually DarkLite, if you want to be technical, he is right. The TOP M60s still use a motorized system to push bbs into a feeding tube. It works more like a motorized hicap than a paintball hopper. Don't be a Hissing_Sid wannabe.

Actually DarkLite, if you want to be technical, he is right. The TOP M60s still use a motorized system to push bbs into a feeding tube. It works more like a motorized hicap than a paintball hopper. Don't be a Hissing_Sid wannabe.

I knew that. Perhaps I didn't make it clear in my post.

The TOP M60 has a impeller-like system, which you are correct in pointing out, although I failed to mention it (oops).

However, it still relies on gravity to make BBs available to load.

I remember this clearly as one of my friends found this out when firing it downhill. It stopped feeding, as the feeding hole is near the back end of the resevoir.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

MSRP = $1300

I think 200 pieces are limited first run...

o yeah here we go:

Dear sir,

Thanks very much for your E-mail.

MK43 MOD0 will be released about end of this month.

It has a horizontal type gear box which can change the spring quickly.

The MK43 MOD0 AEG is also  Including a LVT type Ammo pouch  with auto BB feeding system.

The Capacity is more then 4000 rounds.

You just pull the trigger and the BB auto feeding.

<MK43 MOD0 AEG spec>

Length: 940mm

Weight: 5800g (maybe some tolerance)

Inner Barrel Length: 475mm

Capacity: More then 4000 round

The MSRP is around 1300USD.

First lot is less then 200 sets.

We hope you will like it.

Best Regards,

Vega Kung

Vega Force Int. Co., Ltd. / GB-TECH

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunatley I am pretty sure few people have actually seen, shot or even held this gun in person, other than me :D

Trust me this gun is very nice! Even though it appears big, it is actually thinner than the M249, and was constructed to be lighter. The body is steel.

How do I know this? I visited VFC HQ, *undisclosed address*, Taiwan.

I will post some pics of the NEW never before seen VFC protoypes.

Archived