Pictures of your Gear

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is our new combat shield, with our team logo and name.

http://www.ptairsoft.org/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/11302/escudo.jpg

Doesn't the other team kinda get ###### off when you use that and just walk into their wall of fire?

Oh Lord, a few teammates and I were playing at a game in southern Florida when a visiting team broke out their "secret weapon". It was a shield with an two extremely bright lights attached.

Yeah, it's kinda cheap when there's no real way of getting around to the people holding the shield... but then again my two buddies ended up knocking the shield carriers over, shooting both in the process.

It's a sweet looking shield, though.

It's perfectly fair, IMHO. You're using a pistol and hiding behind a shield, they'll either flank you or hit you in the arm/hand/feet/legs or drop a grenade on you. It makes you an obvious target in woodland. So long as your team is a SWAT-style team, and you do LE role-play, the shield should be fine for CQB.

Meh I still wouldn't want to play on a Speedball field against that thing. Aiming is possible you just have to shoot sideways. SWAT teams don't do it just because they're in the Ghetto...

Gangsta style b****!

You'll might need a small weapon, like a MP5k or G18. It might be useful in CQB when entering through a door.

100_1173.jpg

Hmm about three or four different shades of Khaki but I like the look. Just waiting on an MBITR pouch to finish the front of the PC and the Kydex P226 Holster CTD owes me. (Sent me a left handed model instead of right handed)

Edited by poorieuser
i'm not criticizing or anything but whats the point of wearing knee pads if there on your ankles?

He's not actually wearing them there for protection. I don't know if you've ever worn knee pads, but your knees feel better without them on :P so you slide them down when you don't need them.