Pictures of your Gear

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2804071155pb3.jpg

This is my initial gear, a jing gong G36C and a springer pistol.

the cloths are from the spanish army E.T (means= ejercito de tierra)

and i'm finising to make a full uniform, when i finish i would make the digital arid from the marines.

Its pretty comfortable and i can move my pouches and spade(if needed) around to anywhere, the boots are the only bad part, last skirmish the heel came apart on my left boot and i had to have it glued back on. Everything else is good and im happy with it, only complaint i have is when a BB hits the helmet you dont half have a bloody ringing in your ears.

Cheers guys.

:spidy:

Yay, WWII kit! The one and only time in history where the American fighting man has gone to war with equipment that was well designed and thought out from head to toe.

...Reenactment is the one place where patches are appropriate. If he was in modern day gear and still had the Screaming Eagle, then they're might be a problem.

Kindly ###### off. That is all. Carry on.

Depends how you look at it. It's not a big deal to me, but I don't think I'd do it personally, even in re-enactment.

Meh, each to their own.

Yeah, and Roman re-enactors shouldn't carry LEGIO XIII (or any other legion) banners and standards, because they didn't go through the training of a Roman legionnaire to earn it.... And Waffen-SS re-enactors shouldn't wear the SS collar insignia because they didn't go through the SS's selection and training process. As it has been said, the thing has been done to death.

Patches should be worn when appropriate to the load-out and/or when mandated by either team or event regulations. Otherwise, do as you will.

If this question has already been asked, I apologize, I didn't feel the need to read 168 pages just for this:

Anyone who uses plates in their vest (real or replica, makes no differnece), do you use a bigger plate for the back then you do for the front?

Hey now scoob, 2 PACAs is just greedy... :(

To rectify this I suggest you send me one.

I dont think he'll be able to, from the looks of those pics he collapsed in the heat, and no wonder with all that kit.

I honnestly dont know how you guys do it, playing in the summer heat with plate carriers and vests.

I can only manage half a day then I have to switch to my manbag or just noob it up with my ak, taped hicaps and a bag of ammo in my pocket.

I learned a good lesson yesterday. In the morning games, I played PACA with Plate Carrier. Noon time, I took off the PACA. In the afternoon, just a T-Shirt and I removed my helmet. 10 minutes into the game...15 BB hits on my body. 2 broke skin. 1 headshot, broke skin as well.

Better to take the heat than take the hit.

The other PACA is MajPain's. He actually has two. Keyser also has two. I only got one. Those guys aren't greedy. They are just securing the interests of the team. :D

Bah. I'm still trying to hunt one down in Medium (Tan, of course). Any ideas? None on eBay at the moment... :(

EDIT: Holy cr*p, Triad have them in stock :o

Edited by HaVoC

arafatsz4.th.jpgarafat2zf4.th.jpg

- Polish army fleece

- Polish MIWO Lubliniec trousers

- G&P SF Helmet with velcro

- ESS Land OPS

- Plate Carrier vest (copy of KSW)

- Drop leg platform + kydex holster with molle adapter

- Protektor GROM shoes