FN FNC in the make (Korea)

Rec

Well, it's not much of a detailed info right now, but sources (DocS from www.6millimeter.de) tell that a full metal FN FNC rifle is being developed by a Korean manufacturer. Here's the only picture that's available as of now:

http://www.6millimeter.de/bilder/1142509363fnc.JPG

For me as a admirer of old fashioned rifles this is just great news :D HEAT anyone?

The receiver looks like if it's machined out of a solid piece of aluminium, which is expensive, as it takes time. And the fact that it's probably a small company might result in a high price as a result of R&D work as well.

Update (kinda): I talked to DocS, there's little info yet, but he knows someone there in Korea involved in this, so this is definately a new AEG FNC.

Didn't UN Company have a custom one for a while there?

Do you mean their FN FAL?

Hi. Could you inform me which company(or person) that gave you the info about the FNC? :) I just can't understand the meaning of the link.(I can't read German....)

I don't know the exact meaning, but "Academy" was mentioned on the article. I believe "Academy" is not concerning a product with "metal body", because the company is a kind of Marui in Korea. They are not specialized in metal items at all.

Therefore, the FNC won't be made by Academy I guess. :P It reminds me of some other manufacturers though....

Well, it's not much of a detailed info right now, but sources (DocS from www.6millimeter.de) tell that a full metal FN FNC rifle is being developed by a Korean manufacturer. Here's the only picture that's available as of now:

http://www.6millimeter.de/bilder/1142509363fnc.JPG

For me as a admirer of old fashioned rifles this is just great news :D HEAT anyone?

Hi. Could you inform me which company(or person) that gave you the info about the FNC?  :) I just can't understand the meaning of the link.(I can't read German....)

I don't know the exact meaning, but "Academy" was mentioned on the article. I believe "Academy" is not concerning a product with "metal body", because the company is a kind of Marui in Korea. They are not specialized in metal items at all.

Therefore, the FNC won't be made by Academy I guess.  :P It reminds me of some other manufacturers though....

Academy is not mentioned in relation to this new modell. I´ts just mentioned as the best known korean manufacturer. Actually the article doesn´t mention any manufacturer of this ASG at all. It just says that a FNC is under developement in Korea, and that it might become a full metal version. They don´t even mention a scource for this news there.

Archived