NEW Chinese made Glock AEP Marui Clone

seawulfhornblower

http://www.1v1.cn/html/2006-04/198.htm

A sample of *shameless" copy of the Marui G18C AEP by "CYMA" has been sent to a casual airsoft reviewer and that's what he commended:

1. The Glock logo on the pistol grip has been replaced by the Cyma logo. And there's a big "Made in China" printed on the right side of the grip. Cheers! :)

2. The stock magazine is made of metal. :) And the barrel is made of brass. :)

3. The gear box is metal and there's a hop-up. And the Marui original long magazine also fits the *clone. And there's a save button.

4. The author said the sample doesn't include a battery so he hasn't test fire the clone. But the factory promised to give him 1 in a few days.

For me i'll definately buy 1 if it's cheap enough. i.e. around 200 HKD (25.6 USD). I just bought my Cyma 028 full stock AK by 450 HKD (57.7 USD). So my limit is this AEP clone must at most has half of the price of what i pay for the big AK. But yours may vary. :)

;) 10,000 JPY its made in the same factory as the TM 18c!

if its chinese, trash it. the first skirmish itll break

Well to say ALL Tokyo MArui weapons are made in China I would stay clear of them too! While your at it stay clear of making silly comments.

intersting, i was thinking of getting a tm glock 18 for a cqb project gun but this one seems like a better idea for a project gun (most of the internals would be changed anyway)

Archived