funny pics from the net

recon

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry Doc. You can have my pants  for this :( but i can resist :)

You can hit me as much as you like at AG05 too  . :nosleep:

That's actually quite flattering. I do like them as a matter of fact (Sledge laughs at this point), and my grandad did actually own a Kaiser helmet at one point :D

yeah ive only just really got into flash so thats why mine are a bit....*fruitcage*

And it wasnt me that paid for it, mwah hah hah haaa!

But yeah if anyone wants a simple flash animation made ill do it for you, if you give me a rough idea what you want ill see what i can manage. :)

It's captain haddock from Tintin, is it not?

If I knew what either of those were (which i don't) i would be quite surprised, seeing that I have no knowledge about them making the possibility of recognizing them, especially simultanously near impossible and quantomly improbable. Yet if i did somehow know either of those, I suspect I would have at least thought of them at one point or another, unless it was completely the anti thesis of subversive, simply mindless mush (mmmm, marmalade and quim) in which case I would have no idea how on earth I would be aware of its existence.

yeah ive only just really got into flash so  thats why mine are a bit....*fruitcage*

And it wasnt me that paid for it, mwah hah hah haaa!

But yeah if anyone wants a simple flash animation made ill do it for you, if you give me a rough idea what you want ill see what i can manage. :)

Okay I'm gonna pitch my idea to you! PLEASE MAKE IT!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene1:

Stick Figure one: I think we need a funnel

Stick Figure two: Uhh ya

Scene2:

Diet coke1, middle left: *Blasts off at an angle about to hit stick man 2!!!!!*

Scene3:

StickMan 2 *Ducks from inbounding coke*

Scene4:

StickMan 2 *Chrushed by a padlock that falls from the sky*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well thats my idea. Hope you like it, and PLEASE MAKE IT. The setup would be just like your first movie!

Archived