n00b with springers

bigfish312

now this isnt meant as offensive, but how become its only ever American teens who do this stupid sort of ###### video ?

fair enough hes at least being sensible, but hes taking it so seriously i cant help but think "what a *fruitcage* geek".

"this clip is broken, but its ok" lol

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whats the betting WierdoTransvestite is the kid in the videos. :P

Kidding. :D

Oh and Darklite, I shudder to think what the non PG13 image in your sig was.

It was this one:

<This image was removed for being rediculously un PG-13. All of the Mods have seen it and they are so disgusted that they have all saved it in order to confirm just how disgusting it is. Good day.>

now this isnt meant as offensive, but how become its only ever American teens who do this stupid sort of ###### video ?

fair enough hes at least being sensible, but hes taking it so seriously i cant help but think "what a *fruitcage* geek".

Hey man, we don't all run around with springers from Wal-Mart :rolleyes:

But I love how high he has his elbow when he's shooting.

For what it's worth I've seen webcasts from supposed veteran airsofters featuring TM, CA etc branded guns that felt just as geeky. Besides, running around with toys shooting at each other yet trying to put on an air of authenticity is pretty damn geeky in and of itself. Just because the kid either doesn't know about or can't afford more realistic looking guns doesn't make him any more geeky than the resident Arnie's geardo.

Just the other day on youtube I saw a video of a boy wanting another boy to shoot him in the *albartroth* with an air rifle (may have been a pellet gun). Anyways, I'd rather see Wal-Mart boy taping himself shouldering a clear gun toward a wall.

I only feel sorry for him spending all of that money when all he had to do was save up a little more to get a gun that will last him longer.

I swear he put a scope on an MP5K and says it gives him more ammo.

Jesus, how high does he need his elbow to fire?! And how much recoil do those pistols give him?

Does he even know people like us exist?

One last thing:

"It's very reliable. Doesn't work so well anymore, but it's fine."

WTF does that mean!?

No, he is probbibly someone who had no freinds and decied to make a video. It is just the seriousness that he tries to pull up. "Use this weapon in combat at all times" Not that he is retarted from not knowing about highend guns, he is just retarded.

I don't know about the others, but airsoftdude is just trying to jump on the bandwagon, and try to get out of the kids table.

These flames are pointless, he did nothing wrong. He made a video, that's it. He didn't run around acting al "matrix" with his full metal springer, he didn't shoot at his sister without telling her, or her wearing eye protection. He didn't play "FBI" with his friends. He was showing off his guns that he thought were cool. He doesn't know any better, he doesn't know that any better ones exist. Instead of flaming him, why don't one of you be the better person, and tell him there are better airsoft guns, and a Friendly (currently I use that term very lightly) community that welcomes new players. But since you guys were never newbies, maybe you should just keep going.

Archived