Pics of your SWAT Gear

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe a 12 gauge with sabot or a slug... but not shot.

EDIT: Typo.

indeed, shotguns dont just fire buck people :)

and 12bore slug is an effective, quick death for a large animal that is out of control...

we use m3 binellis with aimpoints i belive, dont quote me on that. thier in armoury, but incidents dont come up often, and we use rams for breaching more commonly here.

On the topic of weapon/gear loadout its going to be entirely depedant on the unit/department. Some departments might have a large enough budget that they can customize a weapon to an operators preferences. Small departments might buy only a few MP5s of M4s and leave it at that. Maybe you have a CO that lets you use your own stuff or maybe you have one thats a jerk and says that you have to live by his rules. What I'm aiming at here is that we know basically what weapons tactical teams use, but we dont need to split hairs over optics and the like.

• 2 weeks later...

SWAT loadout is one thing (and some of these loadouts look awesome), but if you have a police department loadout be warned. Police come down very heavily on people who impersonate them. So i would only gear up when you reach you playzone or event. Walking around with massive "POLICE" labels on in your local supermarket on your way to your airsoft event would not be advised.

But like i said some of these loadouts look wicked. How much are you guys spending on you loadouts roughly (including upgrades and scopes etc)?

Smithy

SWAT loadout is one thing (and some of these loadouts look awesome), but if you have a police department loadout be warned. Police come down very heavily on people who impersonate them. So i would only gear up when you reach you playzone or event. Walking around with massive "POLICE" labels on in your local supermarket on your way to your airsoft event would not be advised.

Wouldn't be wise to wear any loadout in public, not even full bdu these days. The public is a very timid beast these days! Change on site people.

If anyone needs any inspirtation for a woodland SWAT loadout, you can get some great pics here. It's the Washington County, Tennessee SWAT department. Thats where I'm getting my ideas. :)

EDIT: The website is down right now, but they have some great pics when it's up. <_<

Edited by 101matt1

Some old photos... now we've got a stuntman group for action movies:

stuntscoequipa.jpg

stuntscoescudo.jpg

stuntscoescudo5.jpg

stuntscoformac.jpg

stuntscojipe.jpg

Now you know.. when watching an action movie, try to find us as Stunts & co.

In a Portuguese Hip Hop music video:

Sam the kid - Poetas do Karaoke

STUNTMAN

Edited by STUNTMAN

It looks like certain SWAT teams in the Yellowstone area use subdued urban camouflage. Can't tell what else they use though: The camo was seen in a pic on one of my co-worker's cabinets (he's apparently ex-YNP SRT and ex-_____ City SWAT and a member of one of the two's One Hole Club: five shots, all touching from 15 yards w/o using the sights).

omfg.

oh, and heres me...

digicammysxz2.png

The pic is absent of my MP7 and is before the lenses were tinted. Just need to get myself an abseil harness and maybe some new urban digicam (beacuse as you can see the current set are faded beyond belief).

Edited by Kousnik
Stuntman, love the pictures. Must be fun to start with, running around all geared up. The police dog looks a bit relaxed tho. :D

Smithy

Did you saw an Austriac action serie called Rex the police dog?

This is the portuguese version!

STUNTMAN

Edited by STUNTMAN