No way in hell this will happen!

clmwrx

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They may try, but like every country involved in the UN they don't have the stomach to fight a full scale war against well armed patriots who are more than capable of defending their land.

Meh, either way Blue helmets make great targets.

Edit: we did in in 1783 we can damn well do it again.

Now.. how did that fox hunting song go Washington sang while chasing red coats? I wanna blast it from a stero as we chase the remaining UN forces out of our nation in 20 years :angry:

Meh, either way Blue helmets make great targets.

Edit: we did in in 1783 we can damn well do it again.

Now.. how did that fox hunting song go Washington sang while chasing red coats? I wanna blast it from a stero as we chase the remaining UN forces out of our nation in 20 years mad.gif

Look I did not start this to attack one nation. Just the ones in the so called United Nations wanting to interfere with our American rights!

Look I did not start this to attack one nation. Just the ones in the so called United Nations wanting to interfere with our American rights!

I'm not. I just think it would be very approiate if the UN does try to come in to disarm us if we chased them out singing some kind of hunting tune.

the only way they will disarm me is after i send a good 100 or so of them away in body bags!!!! they will never disarm me. it is my second amendment. it is my right. and i will carry it on FOREVER!!!!

I think most of the nations of the UN have a MUCH larger problem with firearms than we do. They really need to check themselves first. I mean, man I see gorilla warfare EVERYWHERE in the states :rolleyes:. Solve your own *fruitcage* problems first and leave us to our own.

my point exactly. I hate to sound so radical.. but is it not the UN that can't even keep watch on Nuclear arms traffic... do you know that less than 5% of firearms crimes are committed with LEGAL firearms. so ban gangs, drugs, and hippies...not firearms

And we all know "sensible" gun laws are to blame for their problems. Its proven that a criminal will rob a unarmed person vs one who packs.

Krazy your not radical, Atleast not by my standards. Your a patriot. Something of a rarity in our world today.

You might shoot at our troops but we'll just drop 2 500 pound bombs on your *albatross*. ;)

Edit: I might also add that 90% of UN forces are American. about 75% would defect and I think we all know which country would fill in the gap. ;)

050304iraqiprisoners.jpg

O say, can you see, by the dawn's early light,

What so proudly we hail'd at the twilight's last gleaming?

Whose broad stripes and bright stars, thro' the perilous fight,

O'er the ramparts we watch'd, were so gallantly streaming?

And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,

Gave proof thro' the night that our flag was still there.

O say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave

O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

You're just upset it wasn't Norwegian troops who got to do that.

EDIT: And I assume that your defensive posture on this is caused by you being a forum troll and a European. There's nothing wrong with the latter, but there's everything wrong with the former. And with that image... you just proved it. Just remember who it was that taught us to practice genocide, racism,and religious intolerance. If you're havig difficulty with that, go look in a mirror. Once our pile of atrocities is nearly as high as yours, then you can kvetch to high heaven.

Archived