No way in hell this will happen!

clmwrx

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know those secret CIA prisons in Eastern Europe? Yeah. You don't think that their governments just thought that a bunch of heavily armed Americans driving to and from those facilities with black-bagged men and women were just tour groups, do you?

And once again, an American refuses to face up to the fact their government is acting illegally and immorally. Can't say I'm surprised. I mean, if you did, you might have to actually do something, or admit you're not the wonderous "home of the free" you claim.

:zorro:

So the al qaeda is acting like civil minded human being?

Sledge you so full of *beep* its not even funny.

First off you were referring to marines murdering innocent people in Iraq, yes that has and did happen. Its unfortunate and I hope the marines that did it get tried for murder if they can build up a strong enough case to prove it was intentional. But your basically taking a small percentage of cases and applying it to every soldier over in Iraq. Yeah it happened, but what the hell can be done about it than to punish the marines responsible for doing this and moving on. Mind you this kind of stuff happened in every war, even that piece of dog *beep* John Kerry admitted had taken part in village massacres on several occasions, im not saying its right. Its terrible, but it happens.

And for all the people concerned about the terrorist scum at Gitmo, please stop sympathizing with the terrorist. Mind you all the prisoners there WERE CAPTURED ON THE FRIKKEN BATTLEFIELD. In fact they have released some of them, and one in particular they released surprise went on to blow up a bunch of people at a wedding in Pakistan. Wow, thats great....

I cant believe how many people have forgotten about 9/11, dont you remember. Its a GLOBAL war on terrorism, if you dont understand how it works quit bitchin about it and go back to watching cartoons and MTV.

Its obvious Sledge you have nothing better to do than to post 10,000 times a day...at least when you post try not to sound like an utter dumbass.

(how a thread about UN Bull**** turned into Americans killing people i don't know)

But we must sympathize with the terrorist if we are to understand him.

And we cannot seriously consider winning against the terrorist unless we understand him.

Terrorism is a symptom of a disease. It is this disease that we must irradicate. To do otherwise is to make things appear better while they are, in truth, festering and becoming worse.

Sure I understand them, its easy. These people are born in countries where they are taught to hate Jews and Christians from the get-go. Some radical leaders come along and round up the ones who believe it the most and go threaten and terrorize innocent people.

Its sad but true...

I don't hate these people for what they are doing, they don't know any better. In fact if there wasn't such a huge language barrier, I could have some day become good friends with someone who's a "terrorist" but because of their culture which hasn't taught them to be kind, and open to other people who think, act, and worship differently than they do all they can think about is eradicate the "Infidels" from the face of the earth.

Sledge you so full of *beep* its not even funny. 

First off you were referring to marines murdering innocent people in Iraq, yes that has and did happen. Its unfortunate and I hope the marines that did it get tried for murder if they can build up a strong enough case to prove it was intentional. But your basically taking a small percentage of cases and applying it to every soldier over in Iraq. Yeah it happened, but what the hell can be done about it than to punish the marines responsible for doing this and moving on. Mind you this kind of stuff happened in every war, even that piece of dog *beep* John Kerry admitted had taken part in village massacres on several occasions, im not saying its right. Its terrible, but it happens.

And for all the people concerned about the terrorist scum at Gitmo, please stop sympathizing with the terrorist. Mind you all the prisoners there WERE CAPTURED ON THE FRIKKEN BATTLEFIELD. In fact they have released some of them, and one in particular they released surprise went on to blow up a bunch of people at a wedding in Pakistan. Wow, thats great....

I cant believe how many people have forgotten about 9/11, dont you remember. Its a GLOBAL war on terrorism, if you dont understand how it works quit bitchin about it and go back to watching cartoons and MTV.

Its obvious Sledge you have nothing better to do than to post 10,000 times a day...at least when you post try not to sound like an utter dumbass.

(how a thread about UN Bull****  turned into Americans killing people i don't know)

Before we return to the topic on hand, there are just a couple of things I want to say:

Gitmo? I assume you mean guantanamo yes? If not then it needs to be brought up anyway. Guantanamo bay is a disgrace. It is a vile perversion of the laws of a nation titled 'The Land of the Free'. Now don't even try and explain that, how there is no evidence on many of the people in there, that many will never get a trial, that it is a fact that it is an unlawful torture camp that the UN has tried repeatedly to shut down. Jagdraben, Iknow that all nations of the world have comitted atrocities in the past. But you MUST realise that around you your country is comitting at least one massive one RIGHT NOW. And, although I would assume you are a good and kind man, I would also suggest that you have done nothing to stop it, yes? So why not? I know if there was something of that kind going on in England I'd be doing everything in my power to shut it down.

One thing for you to read Wehrmacht, do you know what the global war on terrorism is? It's the same as the global war on drugs, the nazi global war on jews...the list goes on. It's PROPAGANDA. Fighting an ideal is impossible, so it gives those who create this propaganda an indefinite right to remove the rights of those around them to fight this proxy war, and they don't have any time before they can stop because it is getting born again every second. Just think about that will you?

Uhhh ok? Your trying to say that taking out terrorist leaders of nations. (Afghanistan and Iraq) Which are now free nations, with the radical "hate america" whackos in the minority...was all propaganda and pointless because it keeps spreading and getting worse.

Sure lets stop fighting AIDS too while we are at it, and let everyone get the disease sense afterall fighting it would be way too costly and hard.

Ok go back to opium land with Captain Crunch and Count Chocula and come back with something that makes more sense....

Uhhh ok? Your trying to say that taking out terrorist leaders of nations. (Afghanistan and Iraq) Which are now free nations, with the radical "hate america" whackos in the minority...was all propaganda and pointless because it keeps spreading and getting worse.

Sure lets stop fighting AIDS too while we are at it, and let everyone get the disease sense afterall fighting it would be way too costly and hard.

Ok go back to opium land with Captain Crunch and Count Chocula and come back with something that makes more sense....

Saddam Hussein was funded and armed by the United States government.

Osama Bin Laden was funded and armed by the United States government.

You're quite funny kid, in a sad way :)

Again you keep posting and failing to make a point worth discussing further.

It amuses me how you Brits seem to act like you know anything about about how we get things done. Be glad we bailed you out of 2 wars and shut up already.

Listen kid, PM me and I'll elaborate on how arming and funding your 'terrorist leaders' is a point worthy of discussion.

For now stop f*cking up this thread and get back on point.

Again you keep posting and failing to make a point worth discussing further.

It amuses me how you Brits seem to act like you know anything about about how we get things done. Be glad we bailed you out of 2 wars and shut up already.

I'm gonna include the timeless "I didn't know you were Russian" thing here.

How are they free? Iraq is much less stable than it was before, and the number of people who hold a grudge against the US is far greater. And I didn't say those acts were propagada. I said the war of terror was. Because it's BS. Come on, there will always be terrorists, no matter what. And the more people the US carpet bombs, the more there'll be. You cannot fight terrorism. What you can do, is cut the problem out by it's roots, BY STOPPING DOING WHAT IS MAKING SO MANY ORDINARY PEOPLE SO ###### OFF WITH YOU! True there are many terrorists that kill for religion etc, but primarily the state of agression against the US started from the actions of the US. Deal with it.

Ok that just made me laugh. I swear those are children's cereals. So how is it opium land? :D

Saddam Hussein was funded and armed by the United States government.

Osama Bin Laden was funded and armed by the United States government.

You're quite funny kid, in a sad way :)

Thanks mate, that's exactly the kind of thing I was meaning!

Saddam Hussein was funded and armed by the US while he was at war with the Iranians. Of course, we also sold weapons to the Iranians during this conflict, so that we could afford to pay facist guerillas in Nicaragua.

Osama bin Laden was never funded by the United States government. Many of his Muhajideen buddies were and the Taliban also recieved funds from the United States for a number of years in the 1990s, as part of the War on Drugs. But Osama bin Laden wasn't. Unless you're referring to money given to the Saudi Arabians mysteriously appearing in al-Qaeda bank accounts.

Saddam Hussein's Iraq was a brutal and mortal enemy of pre-March 2003 al-Qaeda. Al-Qaeda was originally organized in 1990 by bin Laden to protect Saudi Arabia from the Iraqis, who had just invaded Kuwait. Iraq supported the families of dead Palestinian terrorists, nothing more. And must you be reminded that the 9/11 attacks were planned and carried out by nationals of Arabic countries allied with the United States?

Almost no one is questioning the morality of invading Afghanistan. Hell, I'd take a garauntee of going to fight in Afghanistan over the possibility of going to Iraq. Even when other possible stations include sunny Okinawa, scenic South Korea, and majestic Norway. It's the morality of invading Iraq which is in question. No one understands why we did: they posed no threat to us. They were in no way linked to any terrorists targetting the US. The one reason we were given was a complete lie.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go read up on my Just War Theory and wonder why it is that the US has to be dragged into wars that are just but gleefully commits itself to wars that are unjust.

Then why do so many Iraqi's love us and thank us for helping them?

As far as I am concerned, at least half of you aren't even entitled to an opinion, much less space on the internet. Unless this affects you directly, unless you have been over there, or are U.S. citizen, or are discussing directly the politics of your own country's affairs regarding Iraq, then it is time to stop this bashing and flame fest and get back on topic!

Cheers,

Crispin1025

Then why do so many Iraqi's love us and thank us for helping them?

As far as I am concerned, at least half of you aren't even entitled to an opinion, much less space on the internet.  Unless this affects you directly, unless you have been over there, or are U.S. citizen, or are discussing directly the politics of your own country's affairs regarding Iraq, then it is time to stop this bashing and flame fest and get back on topic!

Cheers,

Crispin1025

Ignorance is bliss eh Crispin. At one time this is a GLOBAL fight against terrorism, but once you catch any criticism it suddenly becomes 'shut up and mind your own business'.

Which one is it, a coalition for freedom or a superpower furthering it's own interests?

Ignorance is bliss eh Crispin. At one time this is a GLOBAL fight against terrorism, but once you catch any criticism it suddenly becomes 'shut up and mind your own business'.

Which one is it, a coalition for freedom or a superpower furthering it's own interests?

Both, actually.

It's a coalition for furthering self-interests.

Archived