No way in hell this will happen!

clmwrx

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, we found a new source of oil in our country, but, you see, our government sucks and you funded it back in the day... So, can you come and clean them up, please?

<_<

Amnesty International signs a lot of petition to release people from prison... People who were disarmed by them first.

If not for that, they'd be out of job quickly. So, the moral is: they think million signatures will do anything. The truth is, a thousand AKs will do better than a million signatures.

its not even a question of rigging it- the system allowed him in, twice, the system, if you believe that letting him in was wrong, therefore needs to be changed. (Personally, I reckon any democratic system that can exclude ex-convicts from the franchise, even after they've served their time in choky for the wrongs they committed against society needs changing, but thats just me- either they've done their time, or they haven't. One or t'other, surely?)

I can see you writing a letter to the president saying your plot of land and house no longer belongs to the US.

I can see a lot of people doing that if such an outcome were to unfold. We'd have to name the new micronation Rambo, and have one province called First Blood.

Man, what a schwiggedy schweet nation that would be... :D

EDIT: I'm glad to hear of the small victory in the Bay Area. Hooray freedom!

Its like politicians who say they have the support of the "silent majority"

if they are silent, how do you know you have their support? what do they do? communicate their support via osmosis? More to the point, if they're silent, surely that just means they don't care?

Great, a country won by politicians with the support of the apathetic. Oh, wait, thats just like Britain then...

Bloody politicians...

So people are willing to go to war over giving up a hobby? Hmm bit drastic but then again I have no interest in ever owning a real fire arm. So maybe I'm being abit bias there. Now a tank that would be amazing

It is more than a hobby. FIrst off it is a right. It is also a way to protect your house and land. They are a form of competition. The list goes on and on.

Archived