• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My dad's collection dwafs mine lol.

This is my m14 in cod4 mode

17012008114.jpg

Just need to paint it and get the right front site.

And if im honest i only actually use the m14, sa80 and g36. Pistol wise the p226 and 1911 ;)

Your collection is pretty impressive, I'd hate to see what your father has

Nice M14

def need paint and maybe even the gun camo netting

and how could you pass up using that M4? Its so pretty :P

Here's a picture of my wardrobe drawer containing sheets...

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h140/the.../photo-0425.jpg

And here's a picture of my wardrobe drawer with the very same sheets removed... lol

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h140/the.../photo-0426.jpg

Once again with the pistol drawer...

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h140/the.../photo-0427.jpg

Sorry it's not wall mounted and there's all but 3 guns... but they get me through!

:) CS

I am copying you :D

Just a thought: anyone ever wondered what would happen if the police had a warrant to search your house? I've got all my handguns (about five or six) mounted on my closet wall, behind all of my BDU's and hang-up dress clothes. Not that they could legally do anything to you, but that reaction... man, it'd be priceless. :P

This is my collection as it stands today. It's a spare closet in the spare room which we have turned into a Library. My PC is right next to it, so you can actually almost see an Arnies page up.

L1020659%20(Large).JPG

Tokyo Marui M4A1

Tokyo Marui MP5-A5

HFC USR-11

Vega Force Company SCAR-L

Western Arms Para Ordnance P-14

KSC Glock 19

KSC USP Compact

L1020660%20(Large).JPG

This is the whole closet with my "other" collection.

L1020661%20(Large).JPG

This is my brand new baby. It's the US version, so no trades. :(

Just a thought: anyone ever wondered what would happen if the police had a warrant to search your house? I've got all my handguns (about five or six) mounted on my closet wall, behind all of my BDU's and hang-up dress clothes. Not that they could legally do anything to you, but that reaction... man, it'd be priceless. :P

I got pulled on my bike one day. Young Copper and a Sargent, the young one anounced he was going to search my bag. Know this is actually not legal, he should of asked if he could look in my bag or had a warrent. As this annoyed me some what I let him look, without telling him what was in it. Upon opening it he found a Nickel Plated Smith & Wesson Model 29 and three bags each containing 100rds of ammo each.

While he was doing this I had handed the Sargent my FAC but the look on the young one's face when he turned round was priceless, much to my and the Sargents amusment.