Themed collections

E.H.'s World War 2 Collection - again, with free pointless and simplistic altered versions included FOC (not that I get paid anyway of course *tear*)

b5WWII.jpg

b1WWII.jpg

b9WWII.jpg

b10WWII.jpg

b2WWII.jpg

b6WWII.jpg

btw - is there a sepia filter on PS that can be applied directly?? I had to alter the colours manually to get that light brown, then darken it :unsure:

?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A'rite forlks, here yez are, liche:

E.H.'s Western Collection - including some good/bad/ugly variations as well :D (see what I did there?Eh? Eh?)

thats a wild bunch of guns, must have cost you a fistfull of dollars ...surprised you didnt get some slatboard to mount them on for a few dollars more :)

I'm very close to growing a fine pair of moustaches myself actually, purely for the purpose of waxing them so I can later twirl them in public whenever something bad happens.

`Crime rate soars` - *twirls moustache*

`Politician found sleazing with secretary` - *twirls moustache*

`English sporting failure` - *twirls moustache*

`terrorist attack` - *twirls moustache*

`Britney releases new single` - *twirls moustache*

:D

A'rite forlks, here yez are, liche:

E.H.'s Western Collection - including some good/bad/ugly variations as well :D (see what I did there?Eh? Eh?)

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b312/evi...y/a3western.jpg

(One too many pics for a single post so please excuse this double :) )

They used a Mauser back then?

Anyway, that Ruger Blackhawk isn't really a western revolver. ;)

Great collection though.

Yup I know the Ruger isn't, but it is a SAA (well, a `SAC`, more like), and yeah the M712 (or rather, the C96) was used in ye olde western times.

Don't forget that the `Wild West` era extended to as far as 1910, depending on who you listen to.

Mainly only the East & West coastal areas of the USA were largely developed by that time, apart from spots of inustrialisation and civilisation here and there the great Western frontier and most of the South was still under the control of the same powers of more classic Western times i.e. Land owners, local Lawmen, and anyone quick enough with a gun B)

Correct me if my American history is way off here, but I think I'm about right :)

Hippy please , oh please tell me your going to add a double barrel shotgun to your western collection.. also you need like afew more peace makers...everytime i see those cowboy guns i want to dress up like doc holiday, and like holiday i smoke too much i drink to much and i'm sickly and skinny...godbless me.

Already have a pair of the TW sawn-offs, but didn't include them as its not really fitting, in my perception of the genre anyway. I've not seen any sawn-off double barrellers in any Westerns, but, of course, if someone can direct me to a movie that does have one in then, well....

Edit: @ P360M - Overkill, you say? `Hi, my name's 'hippy, pleased to meet you.`

Edited by evilhippy
Already have a pair of the TW sawn-offs, but didn't include them as its not really fitting, in my perception of the genre anyway. I've not seen any sawn-off double barrellers in any Westerns, but, of course, if someone can direct me to a movie that does have one in then, well....

Edit: @ P360M - Overkill, you say? `Hi, my name's 'hippy, pleased to meet you.`

Ever heard of a coach gun? They were shortened double barrels for carrying in a stage coach for defense.

-Jake

Edited by Sasquatch

I have now - in fact I just read this http://www.popularmechanics.com/outdoors/f...html?page=1&c=y and it has explained, well, everything!

Hmm. No word on the full-stocked version from TW yet though, and the hammers were the notable (and sorely missed) exception on these.

Also, BOTH of them have dodgy right-side triggers. They just don't work properly, and that makes me want to weep/hit things tbh.