XM8

Dickens

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sigh... Well the biggest gripes I got is GWS didn't design their XM8 kit to have the pop-up iron sights and the PCAP atachment points (kinda inportant since there's no Rails to attach anything) don't look to be functional like the real version.

HK XM8 Technical Data Sheet

It's a shame other 3rd party guys aren't attempting to manufacture this yet, but I think alot of Hong Kong/Taiwan airsoft guys got burned when they all made G36K conversion and not that many sold...

Oh well here's hoping someone will come out with a proper XM8 conversion.

Can I just ask why this is in the 'News' forum...

It's not news...

My opinion: If you were on the receiving end of an AK47, you'd be scared. If you were on the receiving end of an M16, you'd be scared. If you were on the receiving end of an (X)M8, you'd think it was going to fire sucker darts at you...

"Hold on, don't shoot me, I haven't got eye protection on, and I don't want your saliva on me from those darts, either!"

:rolleyes:

I will agree that it looks weak, but i suppose (or i am hoping) someone else will make a good XM8 conversion kit.  Ah well we can dream.  And it doesnt look like a toy.... id be worried if someone pointed one at me :-( lol

I don't mean that the kit looks lame. I mean that the real gun looks lame. On top of which hasn't the performance on the things been incedibly poor as well(not to get into too much real steel performance)? So, we've got an airsoft kit based off of a gun that no one is using, that is a real steel underperformer supposedly, that looks like a fish/squirt gun being made while there are tons of proven, used and cool guns that are yet to see the slightest light of day. grrrr

if the US army adopt this as their next rifle system, they'll be the greatest army in the world- everyone they fight will be pissing themselves laughing at the prancing twats with their toy guns...

'abdul! abdul! americans! LOLLLLLOOOLOOLLOLLOLZZZZZZ!!!!!!!1111five11!!!!!'

and so on.

You realise the XM8 is a G36, but improved.  So saying a G36 is better is pretty stupid/

The XM8 is NOT an improved G36. NO! NO! NO!

A THOUSAND TIMES NO!

IF ANYONE SHOULD SAY THAT EVER AGAIN I SHALL BEAT THEM TO DEATH WITH A TROUT!

The XM8 is just a G36 put into a gay looking frame. The americans liked the g36 but didn't want to use a non-american gun, thus the XM8. (You can actually see that the XM8 takes G36 mags)

However, the XM8 is a real underperformer in real-steel apparently.

Archived