How do you make money

Thomme

have job which gets me £58 a week(16hrs) , sell stuff on ebay, £30 ema weekly(thing government gives to go to college because household income is below £15,000 but doesnt take into account that my father doesnt live with me mUHAHAHAHAHAH :P ) and then £50 (monthly) from my father as allowence (not atm tho as hes paying for a trip to the us with college). soooooooooooooo that makes..... £220 +£120 =£340 + ebay (some months loads others not :( ) + allownece when i get it.

hmmm this makes me seem really rich and spoilt, which im not just hard working and know how to swindle the government :P. oh plus should be getting a £100 bonus payment from ema for going to all my lessons and working hard :P some time in jan that will go towards getting mags and upgrading my glock :P heh i love my life.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loads of different things Jowep, I have sold old comics and graphic novels, Mountain bike parts, Citadel figures (orks, space marines, elves - you name it), board games, etc.

Pretty much just stuff from old hobbies or interest from days gone bye. Grin. Had a good run last year - made about £12-1500 or so.

well... let's see... I once worked on a rifle and shotgun range... for absolutely horrendous wages, but I got free ammo... (please don't ask about the wages)

For airsoft funds I usually resort to can deposits, in Michigan, cans are worth 10 cents ;) As of right now I don't even have enough money to afford BBs

This summer though... I'm headed to Birmingham Alabama to find work, probably in a saw mill, and maybe get some airsoft in while I'm down there ;)

Software developer at lexisnexis, all the law ppl out there know who that is ;)

As for parents, only thing I ever got was a .75 lunch card because we qualified for them (representin the discount kids). Its kinda like a card that says ok your poor enough so heres a 2-3 dollar lunch for .75, because your poor but you need to eat B)

Beatings once a month? Beatings once a month? You LUCKY, LUCKY B*****D!!! When I were a lad, I had to work down t' mine 28 hours a day, come home, and maybe, if I were REALLY lucky, I'd get cuffed around the ear. AND I had to share a cardboard box (none of your fancy slums in those days) with twenty-seven people. Oooooohhh, young people today......

Monty Python-esque rantings aside, I have to say that looking at the various profiles listing a veritable armoury of airsoft weapons and then finding out that some of y'all have bought this stuff on incomes a fair bit ower than wot I earn for walking around doing nothing makes me feel kind of lucky.

Although saying that, I do have that nasty Guinness habit to maintain....mmmm, Guinness.....

Software developer at lexisnexis, all the law ppl out there know who that is ;)

Yes we know... Your Books On Screen update disks used to be shockingly bad to run.

And if you couldnt guess i'm a Systems Administrator for a law firm. I buy airsoft stuff with my salary (get paid overtime too!), so not the worries you poor non-workers have. In fact i just paid over £10,000 in taxes to our wonderful governement, so you can work out what i earnt (or at least was taxable ;) ) last year. The main problem is deciding if i need a particular thing, and where to store it, rather than how to afford it. B)

*cries* I can't decide if I should feel insulted or not....Tripod how many times do u get 80 bux...monthly?

It's supposed to be $80 every month. 40 every other week. Or 40 every week I'm at my mom's. So really it's $80 dollars for 2 weeks. I rarely actually take the money though. I usually just let it slide. I try not to be spoiled. Sometimes it's just so hard not to be though haha.

Archived