A good gun?

101matt1

Well, now we have an answer for 

What am best gun :P

Hauk

For some reason I doubt highly that the new hop up is really what airsofters are looking for. Physics would state that putting two spins on an object, one vertical and one horizontal will be disasterous to the end user. As in compensating for the spin horizontally will be a serious problem. Then again its probably just an oring that moves back and forth... Sounds almost like a good idea.

for 370 USD they can rot for all I care, I dont care if the thing was made out of a real M16 reciever, for that much for a plastic gun that isnt a support weapon, is completely stupid.

And I thought CYMA was on the turn around :(

As far as I can tell giving backspin and side spin will only result in a spiral flight path. And not a straight one at that.

that sounds about right

maybe the "left/right" pan, tilts the hopup, so people who dont know how to install a barrel or hop bucking can adjust it..

the old crimebusters had a "barrel adjustment" style thing, and it works okay with hopup, but its for extreme fine tuning, not aeg-level accuracy.

Archived