Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Husky, both are 3w white leds. One's a tcss and the other's are home made.

Back on topic, a late breaking addition to the collection. A TM AK with a G&P metal body/folding stock tac kit. I left off the ris handguards and the finger groove grip because I like the "wood look" better. Also sporting a chop job front end (imagine that ;) ) and a mock pbs style suppressor.

20070129ak056ru8.jpg

20070129ak042mv6.jpg

20070129ak031ae4.jpg

20070129ak008ip8.jpg

Posted it here:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...dpost&p=1190091

But it's a DE SL-8 with a CA ris (chopped) and a couple magwell convo's to use uzi mags.

Got any more pics of that little shotgun with the folding stock? :D

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9200/20...8guns029pu3.jpg

Edited by wolfstein5
Husky, both are 3w white leds.  One's a tcss and the other's are home made.

Back on topic, a late breaking addition to the collection.  A TM AK with a G&P metal body/folding stock tac kit.  I left off the ris handguards and the finger groove grip because I like the "wood look" better.  Also sporting a chop job front end (imagine that ;) ) and a mock pbs style suppressor.

+pics+

I have to say led, this is probably the only gun of your's that I really het. I think, with ak's, you have to go classic or tactical, don't mix, it looks a lot less realistic.

Got any more pics of that little shotgun with the folding stock?  :D

Maruzen M1100 defender mag fed shotty. Mags hold 18 bb's, and it shoots 3 at a time. The top fold stock was added from a g&p kit for the ca870. It needed new hinge pins because the grip is different on this gun. I still need to make a new charging handle.

20070128guns034hd7.jpg

I don't have many pics of this gun, but if you really really need some more, I could get on it.

edit for spiellinga

Edited by Ledpocket

Here is my new shotgun :

Maruzen M1100 Defender custom (+stock and revision handguard)

m1100.JPG

A shame the first owner lost the 3bb per shot adapter, i'll have trouble finding it...

I think i'm going to buy the wood kit and sell the stock and the revision handguard :)