Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I expect you guys are tired of seeing my M733 however... :P

New silencer. Second of my homemade ones. This one is a bit beefier and longer and it's also built around a M4 flash-hider so I can screw it on and off properly.

m733_dos_2.jpg

More pics in the armalite pics thread.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

thanks for the +1 matt (:

Nice silencer zepher, looks sweet.

The only problem with China producing cheaper M14's and M249's is that they'll be less common in the airsoft world.

They'll become the new Armalite of airsoft? D:

EDIT: They won't be LESS common, they'll be MORE common. D'oh! (:

Edited by Angelfire5x
thanks for the +1 matt (:

Nice silencer zepher, looks sweet.

The only problem with China producing cheaper M14's and M249's is that they'll be less common in the airsoft world.

They'll become the new Armalite of airsoft? D:

If CYMA/other cheapo is gonna make a M249/M60, I shall lead a crusade against them.

-Mike

:cookiemonster:â„¢

R0X0RZ YOUR PANTZORZ!! T3H 2000 POSTZ!!

Edited by LoneWolf

Regardless of price it's a little soon to call them hunks of junk. However like has been mentioned I feel for people who have worked hard to afford M249's and M14's, as they may not have rare guns for long.

However airsoft is rediculusly over priced and I'm glad that a lower cost market is starting to take hold.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Edited by CapaciousZepher
Sigh...CYMA will dominate soon it seems... the quality AEGs will fall... ::record slams to halt:: Wait... most of us are smart, we won't buy those hunks of junk... :D

But its just this generation of airsofters that will go purely for the 'quality AEG's such as TM, CA, etc.

The next generation may consider CYMA to produce some decent AEG's, and it may become quite a respectable airsoft company.

pauper to prince in two guns, M14 and M249.

Regardless of price it's a little soon to call them hunks of junk. However like has been mentioned I feel for people who have worked hard to afford M249's and M14's, as they may not have rare guns for long.

However airsoft is rediculusly over priced and I'm glad that a lower cost market is starting to take hold.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Thats my only worry about it, those of us you have shelled out for something rarer/more expensive becuase it is superior in one way or another to most guns, will no longer have that edge we held becuase we shelled out more.

I like having long range accuracy with my M14, makes popping armaliters easy, even in speedball.

Quick question, about the M14. I was just thinking, going along the lines of my spetsnaz load-out, would they use a M14? I know they use Draganauvs (spelling) but wouldnt now days they use M14's? Also, does anyone know if they use any other guns (M4's M16's etc...) because I would like to have spets gear with multiple guns.

Spetsnaz aren't american. So they don't and won't use American weapons.

Really, if they are so cheap (and I do believe they are) why would you be worried about the finish of it? Even if the finish is perfect, the gun won't last long. I don't really understand that ''Hey, look at how much I spent'' Really, when you get a gun (not directed only at you svenbodybuilder) you should get it because you like how it feels and perform. Who cares if there are thousands of other M249 around, your's will still be unique.

Maybe a lack of self-confidence or a inferiority complex to feed? (I'm entitled to my opinion, and that's what it is...)

X2 on that notion, or DMRs in the case of M14s...

I'm also worried about the sale market as people will try to pawn off cheap junk as the upper stuff and will rip people off (this is inevitably going to be tried, don't try to deny it)... this has already started with the AKs due to Cyma and Mp5s with UTG...

First Up

CA M15A4 Rifle(Kryloned over with Ultra flat black, you'll notice there's alot of wear but I like it to look like that, never cleaned the exterior) I just need a weapon light for her.

gunsnammo.jpg

gunsnammo1.jpg

gunsnammo2.jpg

CA M15A4 Rifle Base

G&G RAS front end

G&P M203

G&P 4x35 ACOG(Needs to be replaced with a 4x32)

G&P M203 Leaf Sight

ICS PEQ(Needs to be replaced with a better looking one)

Internals

-CA Improved Hop Up(Replacing with a Systema)

-Guarder Hop Up bucking

-3300mah 8.4v in the stock

(May upgrade it a little bit)

Next

KWA M9

gunsnammo3.jpg

gunsnammo4.jpg

Just needs to loose the orange barrel

Ammo

gunsnammo5.jpg

x9 68 round standards(Need 1 more and to replace the two CAs with TMs)

x3 KWA M9 standards(Need 1 more, I only lload them with 18 rounds)

x6 MadBull grenades(Need two more of the shorter type)

Aw, hell, I dont want to be a geardo, M14's AND AK SPETS LOADOUT FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, I will actually probably get the CM 027j for my B day, and go for a SEAL loadout. I dont like the spets. Plus everyone that is on MACT (4, 2 of which are on these forums.) has SEAL guns. PLUS, the CM 027j is only what, 70 off hobbytron. Well thanks for the info!

My first crappy pics garnered more hatemail than a lesbian kiss on Countdown ....Then my new improved Gold AK pics got deleted from the photo desert that is the FAR EAST thread... Middle East / Far East - close enough :D My fault I spose...

This guns a curse!!! :D Any hoo heres the pics....

goldmember_001.jpg

goldmember_002.jpg