Official Metal Gear Solid Discussion

Fuser

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find that at the rate I play my stamina almost never moves, and when i capture or get fruit, by the time i need it it's usually rotten. Thats why i always tranquilize a snake and keep it with me. Always stays fresh,a dn it can be used as a weapon :D.

NOTE: If you've never thrown a live snake at a guard, you're missing out on one of the games best parts.

Yeah, I find that area is the second hardest stealth bit of the game, when you're going up it.  It's so damn big, and there are about a billion levels.  It's a stealth nightmare, but the second time it's a little easier :P  You can walk right past all the guards.

You mean the mountain? Not bad on the way up, if you have an SVD. Bad on the way down, however, with those fire demons in gas masks...

BTW, thought I'd add this...does anyone play MGS3 Online? My moniker is Hemingway if anyone wants to play. Too bad, I cant serve. Usually on Snake, or whatever's fullest. TDM.

It wasn't the xm177... it was the XM16E1 with made up selector grouping... I've never seen/heard of an AR with semi, burst, and auto selections.

SVD is good, but I find the mosin nagant to be more fun :D Though when SHTF there's always the trusty Patriot (AK if you haven't beat it once)

You mean the mountain?  Not bad on the way up, if you have an SVD.

Mk22 and a pair of binoculars.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colt_Commando

Check the Colt model 605B . It seems to be the closest thing to the XM16E1 from the game, as it has the S-1-F-3 selector group, and the triangular style grip...

Archived