The 1k gear club

I HIGHLY recomend the DBT patrol pack. It has LOTS of space and can fit a pretty hefty sized bladder. It has retention straps to suck it down when you don't have it loaded up. It has THE LONGEST molle straps ever though. They go all the way from the top to the bottom. You will see what I mean if you get one.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what I've decided to do is to buy the Eagle MLCS Modular Assault Pack: Khaki, and the Arena Flakjaks next friday, i.e next payday.

The Eagle is probably the best of the packs, just gonna wait to buy it on payday so it's not as hard of a purchase.

I was just pimping it in the latest aqq. thread, but realized that my new rig is an over 1K rig. Yes, I know, the pouches on it suck right now, but I have to save up a little cash, since I just baught this and a new AEG.

Paraclete RAV in coyote brown w/ soft armor inserts

Front:

myrav1.jpg

Back:

myrav2.jpg

Just so you can see a little of the Paraclete stamp inside:

myrav3.jpg

Not yet 1K but getting close, still need a few more pouches/pistol holster/drop leg mag pouch. The only reason I am using HSGI mag pouches is cuz I have a G36 and the mags r sooooo annoying. If any1 has any suggestions for G36 mag pouches let me know please.

Please tell me that is a real CIRAS. All the replica ones make me puke

Black Hack makes G35 pouches.

Black Hack? G35? :P

Edited by Trigger Happy10

well..i'm pretty sure i'll be flamed to death for this, but..

so you guys spend +900$ on a RAV, CIRAS, whatever, know pretty much everything there is to know about gear and still can't distinguish the real from the replica, with such a clear photo (it looks clear to me).

while sure can't distinguish i was just wondering:

why spend that much cash if you can get the same look for a fraction of the price?

and yes, i know, it is your money, you spend it as you wish,but, as i said, i was just wondering.