XM90 (Name Pending)

Donut

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I don't know if I should start a new thread or not... but for now...

Prototype XM-17 PDW (Because I can't afford a MP7...)

I postponed the XM-90 since I needed to upgrade my G'box before the scope mod.

Well, comments are welcome...

*Puts on flame-retardant suit*

is that a glock with a CYMA AUG on the front?

I remeber seeing that gun in 007 Agent Under Fire if any of u played it.

Yeah I played it! :P

It was the one with the cylinder magazine above the barrel.

I think it was meant to be a Calico.

Wierd little SMG :blink:

EDIT: In fact, someone else is trying to make one too,

LINK

No, this isn't an update, though I have reworked the XM90 a bit, things are looking and fitting in much better now.

This is more of a request/taking requests; Anyways, I totally forgot to put in an extra glock in my shopping cart on the last purchase, so the XM-17 is put on permenent hold right now. This gives me a chance to work on another project, which I'll start in winter break, but taking ideas now. I've always wanted a semi-auto GBB carbine, I've got the guts and internals mostly figured out, I need a body.

Looking to make something futuristic, streamlined, and CARBINE-SIZED! gun (I don't need something huge... the XM-90 is already big enough, and it's going to be a little bigger) doesn't have to be real either (could be fictional ie. pulse rifle, laser gun, etc, I just want some designs) and doesn't have to be bullpup either.

So if you have anything that you think matches those descriptions, feel free to post it, link it, or name it. Thanks.

Originally this was going to be a C02 GBB M1 carbine/para, but I changed my mind. Might come back later on it though.

And yes, I did copy and paste it from ASR... figured I might get more inputs.

The DOOM G36 is a little too big, bulky, and useless for my tastes, besides, that'd only be effective and scary if it was pissing out bb's at a very high rof. I can only have semi-auto only.

Btw, I forgot to mention (again) that the current internal demands a pistol grip, which is the reason I couldn't make a full stock M1 carbine, or G43, or M1 Garand. So rifle grips are out of the options.

Well, the internals are gutted from a C02 GBB... I've been trying to track down a KWC external c02 adaptor in the states for a while, but to no avail ('course, I gave up and stopped looking a while back) Otherwise I'd be able to run the adaptor into the stock and feed the co2 capsules through the butt stock, and regulate it too.

Unless you really want to see a Garand with a pistol grip...

Basically, I have a C02 GBB, which will be gutted, cleaned and lightened, and fitted with an AK tightbore, then I'll build a body around that; just getting some ideas and inputs.

EDIT: And I won't make it feed from the pistol mag, it just feels wrong, it's like having the "MP5 sniper rifle"

So far, the list is

HK 32KA3

Bofors AK5D

RAV-02

STK SAR 21

Saiga 12

MK14 mod

G8

FG42

F2000

Well, I'm going to have to look at them and make a parts list, compare the price, the skill, and decide on what I'd go for. Though I am pretty sure the F2000 won't be the choice as I want to make it from an AEG, using the AUG as base with semi and auto.

Currently the pistol can only fire off 80 bb's before needing to change capsules, quite inconvinent for assault rifles, so it's more suitable for smaller, recon/PDW type weapons. And no, I won't use an external tank.

Ahh it's obvious, build it into an Enfield EM2

em2.jpg

I've put my EM2 project on hold as a working airsoft, and am just building a replica to wall hang and for photos. Max from World Guns has been kind enough to send me some large detailed photos if you'd like them.

When I originally posted on here about the project some people suggested a GBB but relocated from the rifle's pistol grip into the magwell, with a false magazine built round it - if that makes sense.

Once it's done I'll be moving onto to my alternative history version the EM3.

em3.jpg

Oh and Clicky for original thread.

can i just ask, why CO2? it takes a lot longer to load a new capsule than charge the mag with gas.

what CO2 gbb do you have? if its one of the KWC ones (like the sigma or deagle) you could make a unique grip loaded carbine.

but by the sound of it you seem to want to do a GBB conversion of an existing gun

Archived