New and upcoming G&G Guns (Pictures)

tmt_switzerland

That AK47 with that flashhider and mount for scopes is as we say in Sweden "Kokt i skit" (translation = Boiled in *s h i t*) it looks ugly as hell, why couldnt they have done a AKM and be first with something (Guarderkit doesnt count because of its price).

If you notice on all of the photos it says "Accessories pictured are not always included with product".

So I'd be willing to bet that it does not include the mount &/or optics.

There is a list beside the gun, and it's generous! No scope as you've pointed out - but lots of manufacturers do that in their lit of course.

WTF? That AK is rediculous, make an AKM for christ sakes, no one wants standard 60 year old AK's anymore. Also, what the hell is that flashider? Looks like a midget dragnov hider, quite stupid..

Also GG aimpoint.

I think it's a good move on G&G's part.. People get the TM/Cyma, then start getting a couple of kits to make it full metal and wood.. while now they have the option to go for a full metal/wood Ak-47 immediatly, which also includes a fancy gas system like on the Rk103/104..

Regarding AK in 7.62x39mm, it looks like all manufacturers stick to the least produced and oldest variant - the AK47. And G&G just decided to rape it with a fantasy fhashhider and red dot it never had. The AKM has way more history to it than AK47 ever had a chance to earn.

Personally, I'd go for the Yugoslav M70. Extensively used in all Balkans conflicts, but also in Iraq and Africa, it is considered the best AK variant in 7.62x39mm.

ZASTAVAM70.JPG

The gun shown is not quite accurate though - it has an AKM magazine instead of proprietary M70 magazine, and pistol handle is also that of the AKM.

Here is the original version, although somewhat "raped" with a scope:

5.jpg

Regarding AK in 7.62x39mm, it looks like all manufacturers stick to the least produced and oldest variant - the AK47. And G&G just decided to rape it with a fantasy fhashhider and red dot it never had. The AKM has way more history to it than AK47 ever had a chance to earn.

The G&G pic has "Accessories pictured are not always included with product" on it, so I suppose the flashhider and scope mount are optional (pretty sure about the scope mount), and even if they did include the flashhider, who cares.. muzzle nut is a 4e part).

The Ak-47 was a logical step for G&G, they have most parts in production allready for the TM Ak-47, they just put it together, added some nice gassy bits like on the Rk series and done!.

And yes.. an AKM is sorely needed, preferably the Russian AKM and AKMS.. Yugo Ak's have a completly different receiver, front, stock, pistolgrip etc... in other words, not worth doing.

//EDIT: Oh and I would rank the Rk62 over the M70 anytime ;)

Advertising a gun with historically inaccurate scope mount and fantasy flashhider doesn't leave much hope for future historical accuracy, IMHO.

As for M70 - it was used in last of European wars, as well as over several conflicts in Africa and now in Iraq (produced under license, used even by US troops today). Historically, quite a lot of importance, probably more than original AK47.

Rk62 has one serious drawback, apart from poor aesthetics - it is highly expensive. A good gun doesn't border on extinction based upon being too costly to manufacture. It is probably couple of times more expensive to manufacture than an M70. Is it as many times better ? ;)

The Finns had a good reason to go over the top with quality and price, similar to Galil. But that is not what AK is all about.

Advertising a gun with historically inaccurate scope mount and fantasy flashhider doesn't leave much hope for future historical accuracy, IMHO.

Thank you very much for your mail. Yes,you are rigth!!

We will not add the siderail,and the long flashider on  the AK47. We just

let the

customers to see what they can add the spare parts on it.

We are appreciated your support with us. Thank you!

Best Regards,

Ivan

G&G ARMAMENT

;)

The M14 looks like it is going to rock. It may be different from your average M14.

Notice it never says M14?

It calls it the "Vetern Fourteen 14 Rifle Evolution Edition". I might be completely missing the mark, but could it be the gun inbetween the M14 and the m1 Garand? Notice the handguard? Just speculating.

Archived