the M14 clone in-stock

gunner-airsoft

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heard it has steel gears.. sooo... not much to upgrade it to 400 FPS and use it as a Dm rifle (only semi shots, that is), right? Sweet, dude, sweet...

Just placed my order :D

So i have seen on the reviews website for the KART M14, you (i assume) have crono'd it at 330average with others coming out between 310/330fps

But on your website it says they are 280fps.?

$125 + $70 shipping + basic upgrades to ensure reliability compaired to $430-450 = happy airsofter for me. Even if i replace everything and add a real wood stock it'd be cheaper.

also, there are OD versions floating around from the phillipian release. i don't know if gunner has those, but apparently they're around

hi gunner,

i ordered a cyma .28 with the hop-up upgrade and an extra battery and magazine off you recently and have recieved youre e-mail about the price and have sent you the money via paypal but since then i have recieved no conformation of if you have recieved the money or done the upgrades or shipped my gun. if you have shipped it then please could i have a tracking order number so i can see where its got to, thanks.

i just really want to know when i'll be getting it, i asked for the cheaper shipping option becouse ive heard that theyre less likely to incur shipping costs.

any help or info would be much apprecitaed,

thanks

ali (paypal name : ian gordon)

If only to play devil's advocate, I will say with the added shipping costs (~70 dollars for a 5.2 kg package?) the total cost of this M14 will only be half that of a TM and therefore less appealing to me as a consumer trying to decide between a TM and a clone.

"Comes with Large battery and Charger and Hi cap Magazine."

large battery on a tm is 25-20$

charger=25$ (+ Tokyo Marui 440rd Magazine for M14=33.50)

"Comes with Large battery and Charger and Hi cap Magazine."

large battery on a tm is 25-20$

charger=25$ (+ Tokyo Marui 440rd Magazine for M14=33.50)

But the battery and charger are usually really cheap and are junk. They hicap stock is a good point but what if you don't want the hicap?

buddy_rich,

i've read through your review a few times and it's great!  thank you so much for posting all that information.  One thing i havn't found in your review however is mention if the hop-up is marui compatable.  You said it's similar, but didn't say whether you can just drop in a stadard replacement hopup if needed (as well as add a tightbore)

could you please clearify?  thanks!!

tnx sir.

haven't dealt with it's hop up yet bec. of some upgrades i had to do first to test

how far the stock internal parts can handle.

i think the chinese have learned their lesson on aeg's so i'm sure

the hop and barrel shld be of the same design as that of marui so hop and tight bores barrel

ugrades i hope are easy installs.

so with that i'll post an update about it's hop coz i think it needs some further

tweaks to improve it's compression.

Kart truly is an amazing new brand. I was so happy the gears

are basically gears for version 2/3 gearbox making the upgrade process

way simpler and better than tm's m14.

i hope there are metal m14 hop chambers available now. is there?

Where is Fung?  Is he on vacation or something?  Or just swamped with questions and orders?

give him some time, i last heard from him last friday, saying he was testing out the M14s that are ready to go out on monday. so i'd imagine he's very busy doing that, aswell as takng in mad amounts of orders for these...

I recieved my shipping quote and it was "Shipping will be $88 (EMS) or $72 (airmail)" to the UK.

Pretty good, I've already paid too! I think we all need to give Fung a little time as he is extremely busy at the moment due to the L96 and this M14, not to mention the tons of other good stuff (i.e. the PRK kit) on his website!

Archived