Halo thread.

101matt1

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that I'm more awake, easier solution:

Move the wireless router (if you don't have one buy one, they're dirt cheap these days) to the xbox and plug the xbox into it.

Then connect to the router via wireless from your PC.

Sorted.

You may need a long telephone cable to run from the phone socket to the router though.

Then get Microsoft Home Server and you'll be able to stream all your downloaded movies from the server to the xbox to watch on your TV

Do you normally do that to people when you disagree with them?

No. It's just his review was written quite...poorly, for lack of a better word. It was completely immature and did not get the point across like it should have been presented. In other words, it was quite idiotic. I'm fine with people disagreeing, but going out, making a picture of flying *beep*, and compairing a game to it, that later they call "Moderate, Run-of-the-Mill", is quite dissapointing.

EDIT: I was making that comment to get the point across that it was funny, but was a sucky review.

So, I'm bored, and I'm modding the campaign maps in Halo PC. Lets, see, I've got the projectile forces upped so enemies fly when you shoot them, same with melees, grenade forces are up to 100 (normal is 4), plasma detonation is a 0.5 delay instead of 2, and also has 0.5 homing abilities (roughly the same as the charged plasma pistol homing), the AR has a RoF of 50, the pistol is now a machine pistol with 15 RoF and 24 rounds per mag, plasma pistols drop unexploded frags instead of plasma bolts, charged ones drop unexploded plasma grenades, and the Warthog driver can aim and fire the gun. Hunter fuel rod shots will inflate Hunter decoys.

For the later Flood levels, frag grenades will be replaced with inflatable Master Chiefs, good for extra ammo and decoys. Also skeet shooting. Oh, the shotgun will have a knockdown force of 50 >:3

No. It's just his review was written quite...poorly, for lack of a better word. It was completely immature and did not get the point across like it should have been presented. In other words, it was quite idiotic. I'm fine with people disagreeing, but going out, making a picture of flying *beep*, and compairing a game to it, that later they call "Moderate, Run-of-the-Mill", is quite dissapointing.

EDIT: I was making that comment to get the point across that it was funny, but was a sucky review.

I'm quite sure he made that review to ###### people like you off. I enjoy Halo 3, but I found his review quite hilarious.

Archived