Child shot dead

nuclear_darkness

Actually I've lost a family member who owned guns and I've come to realize it's not the tool to blame. Had someone killed a family member of mine who owned a flashlight, I would blame the person who did it, not the flashlight. Everyone has the right to bear arms, it's when they screw up that they forfeit those rights. The guy was a convicted felon as someone listed.

So the legislators have no responsibility to protect their citizens?

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

clearly being hit by an egg is infuriating and violence provoking,just ask john prescott.

problem is today..kids get away with everything, maybe the driver has had endless problems with nuiscence children and just pushed over the edge.

still deserves the death penalty though, if he wanted revenge...shouldve thrown eggs back....if he could afford an suv...he could afford a big box of eggs or shot them with an airsoft ( no maybe not...then it would be bad press for airsofters)

If i remember correctly, i read in one of the site forums (Electrowerkz?) that one of their regs or staff was hit by an egg and ended up permanently blind, due to some inconsiderate thug. Now, this kid shouldn't have been doing it in the first place but tbh he didnt deserve being killed.

If i remember correctly, i read in one of the site forums (Electrowerkz?) that one of their regs or staff was hit by an egg and ended up permanently blind, due to some inconsiderate thug. Now, this kid shouldn't have been doing it in the first place but tbh he didnt deserve being killed.

That was Kiero - he's luckily not lost his sight in that eye, but had looked into some cases where the person did.

I work at a dealership.

Not long ago we had a delivery in of some cars, some of which were, let's just say, on moderately high priority.

2 SUVs got hit directly with eggs, another SUV and a car got splattered all over.

I cleaned them up. Upon inspection, one SUV got hit with TWO eggs. The other one got hit with just one.

They needed to be repainted. Guess who's shelling' out the dough?

The DELIVERY DRIVER. It all comes out of his pocket. And cleaning up all the egg excrement wasn't funny.

Woah. Now that is a *fruitcage*ed up thing to happen.

In a detached sort of way, though, the whole thing is an abject lesson in manners.

Shooting kids for linging eggs is a bit harsh, but there is a little bit of cause and effect there. If you're going to *fruitcage* with people's *beep*, theres a risk they might *fruitcage* with yours in return. Responsibility for your own actions etc. etc. Mind you, I reckon the poor little bugger probably only expected to get shouted at. . .

I find it interesting that a couple of people are insisting that the death penalty is an appropriate epithet for this sordid little story of disproportionate revenge. My bleeding heart liberal's irony-ometer is a-tingling :flamed:

Don't get me wrong; a kid probably doesn't grasp the concept of cause and effect in the same way that a trigger-happy felon might grasp the fact that he's going to death row for shooting a child, but we're really going to have to stop killing each other somewhere and since one is the minimum starting point its probably better to stop there.

Just out of curiosity, if the kid had been beaten to death with a crowbar, would the anti-gun advocates now be calling for a ban on crowbars?

Blame the person, not the tool.

:zorro:

I'll tell you what, son, they can have my gun, but they'll have to pry my crowbar from my cold, dead hands.

And I'd like to know exactly what they're planning to use to do the prying, eh? EH?

This seems to be the reasoning of our age, though. Every time some *fruitcage*wit loses control and does something hideous everyone falls over themselves to blame whatever (s)he was holding at the time. I would say 90% of us want to choke the living ###### out of someone at some point in our lives, but very few of us do it. So why are we apparently unable to accept that EVERYONE should be accountable for their actions.

And while I'm at it, why is no-one honking that we should ban eggs?

This seems to be the reasoning of our age, though. Every time some *fruitcage*wit loses control and does something hideous everyone falls over themselves to blame whatever (s)he was holding at the time. I would say 90% of us want to choke the living ###### out of someone at some point in our lives, but very few of us do it. So why are we apparently unable to accept that EVERYONE should be accountable for their actions.

The thing is, your average fat, useless sack-of-sh*t SUV driver isn't physically capable of killing somebody with a crowbar.

Guns, on the other hand, mean that you can do murders without getting all out of breath and sweaty.

Seriously, you reckon a car driver with a crowbar could catch a kid with eggs?

So the legislators have no responsibility to protect their citizens?

Personally, I perfer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery at the hands of a nanny state.

Oh, heres a neat fact!

You can get a select fire VZ-61 Skorpian or even a stolen Sterling on the streets of the UK for 165-300 pounds, the only hard & often expensive part is getting the ammunition. once you have the ammunition your free to reak havoc on the unarmed peasants with little to no resistance from their unarmed police! On top of that ,I'd say you have a good 5-10 minutes to shoot up the place before an armed responce team arrives.

Lets see, how many times can I yell bang in ten,five, or two minutes?

Scary thought eh?

Personally, I perfer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery at the hands of a nanny state.

Oh, heres a neat fact!

You can get a select fire VZ-61 Skorpian or even a stolen Sterling on the streets of the UK for 165-300 pounds, the only hard & often expensive part is getting the ammunition. once you have the ammunition your free to reak havoc on the unarmed peasants with little to no resistance from their unarmed police! On top of that ,I'd say you have a good 5-10 minutes to shoot up the place before an armed responce team arrives.

Lets see, how many times can I yell bang in ten,five, or two minutes?

Scary thought eh?

We're not all peasants and just why exactly would you want to get a gun and wreak havok like that with it? The two times it's happened in the last 20 years (Hungerford and Dunblane) both the people owned their weapons legally.

Source for this factoid, please?

Archived