Child shot dead

nuclear_darkness

(Sale @ Dec 3 2006, 04:21 PM)

drug, alcohol and gun charges

That's like 90% of this forum's fellowship.

You can't prove anything. ;)

By the way, why is it that every topic about real steel shootings has to have at least one occurance of "America's gun laws are better than the UK's because..."? What difference does it make in this case? What the guy did was illegal, regardless of what the gun laws are. People who are inclined to use guns illegally don't give a monkeys about gun laws.

Edit: Oh, and ban people.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By the way, why is it that every topic about real steel shootings has to have at least one occurance of "America's gun laws are better than the UK's because..."? What difference does it make in this case? What the guy did was illegal, regardless of what the gun laws are. People who are inclined to use guns illegally don't give a monkeys about gun laws.

Bingo. I doubt the kid's parents would feel any better if the kid had been run over, stabbed, beaten or cuddled to death. He's just as dead, no matter what tool was used.

:zorro:

Personally, I perfer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery at the hands of a nanny state.

Oh, heres a neat fact!

You can get a select fire VZ-61 Skorpian or even a stolen Sterling on the streets of the UK for 165-300 pounds, the only hard & often expensive part is getting the ammunition. once you have the ammunition your free to reak havoc on the unarmed peasants with little to no resistance from their unarmed police! On top of that ,I'd say you have a good 5-10 minutes to shoot up the place before an armed responce team arrives.

Lets see, how many times can I yell bang in ten,five, or two minutes?

Scary thought eh?

great deal of good it did when some kid throwing eggs got shot.

And id rather not have a gun waved in my face every time encounter the police if it means not owning a gun myself

firearms arnt banned in the UK but you have to convince the police that you have a ligit reason for having one, but i think you are right about how apparently easy it is for criminals to get their hands on guns, although i am more under the impression that its pistols rather than skorpians and sterlings

The thing is, your average fat, useless sack-of-sh*t SUV driver isn't physically capable of killing somebody with a crowbar.

Guns, on the other hand, mean that you can do murders without getting all out of breath and sweaty.

Seriously, you reckon a car driver with a crowbar could catch a kid with eggs?

Or he could've run the kid down with his SUV.

Let's ban motor vehicles now.

The problem here is we've got side-tracked onto a seperate issue. Looking at the start of a thread, within the first half dozen posts, people have started saying "Well, that just shows how dumb American laws are." Now, we can argue til we're blue in the face about whether American gun laws are good or bad, but it doesn't change the fact that some psychopathic *fruitcage*tard killed a teenager over a petty matter. It doesn't make one iota of difference if he did it with a gun, a knife, a chainsaw, ninja throwing stars, a hammer, a car, his fist, or if he choked the kid to death with his own genitalia. Point is someone is dead who shouldn't be.

'K?

:zorro:

Ban Kids. 

Seriously, parents who refuse to discipline their kids or teach them right from wrong should be destroyed, and the kids should be sterilised.

Would you recommend killing them for a first offence or adopting a three-strikes-and-your-out system for capital punishment?

Banning guns wouldn't have saved this kid's life. Why?

THE KILLER WAS DRIVING AN SUV! He could have ran the little punk over!

Banning a tool only means you'd have to find another tool. If you have a hole in the wall, you get Spackle. If you can't find Spackle, you get something else to cover up the hole. If you want to kill someone and guns are banned, you find something else to kill the person.

PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KILLING OTHER PEOPLE LONG BEFORE GUNS EVEN EXISTED. Even if you ban guns, there are gun runners to get you guns. I could go out and buy an AK47, Mac-11, Uzi, etc. right now.

Enough of this whole gun nonsense.

You can get a select fire VZ-61 Skorpian or even a stolen Sterling on the streets of the UK for 165-300 pounds
More or less the same thing here - a guy with a spotty past shot his ex-wife, 2-year-old daughter and committed suicide in a park. Using a Skorpion. He even left a note to the minister of justice, explaining how did he get hold of the gun.

And our gun laws are as strict as the British ones.

Banning guns wouldn't have saved this kid's life. Why?

THE KILLER WAS DRIVING AN SUV! He could have ran the little punk over!

Banning a tool only means you'd have to find another tool. If you have a hole in the wall, you get Spackle. If you can't find Spackle, you get something else to cover up the hole. If you want to kill someone and guns are banned, you find something else to kill the person.

PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KILLING OTHER PEOPLE LONG BEFORE GUNS EVEN EXISTED. Even if you ban guns, there are gun runners to get you guns. I could go out and buy an AK47, Mac-11, Uzi, etc. right now.

Enough of this whole gun nonsense.

The undeniable problem is that it's very easy to kill somebody with a gun.

A fat, useless coward can kill somebody with a gun.

It's a lot harder to kill somebody with a pool-cue, baseball bat or a cows thigh-bone.

I'm pretty sure that, for example, in this case, if the guy didn't have a gun he would (at best) have chased after the kid, shouted abuse and, maybe, thrown a couple of rocks at him.

Guns turn impulsive people into killers. Simple as.

The undeniable problem is that it's very easy to kill somebody with a gun.

A fat, useless coward can kill somebody with a gun.

It's a lot harder to kill somebody with a pool-cue, baseball bat or a cows thigh-bone.

I'm pretty sure that, for example, in this case, if the guy didn't have a gun he would (at best) have chased after the kid, shouted abuse and, maybe, thrown a couple of rocks at him.

A fat, useless coward can kill someone with a SUV too.

Stop holding inanimate objects accountable for someone's actions.

Punish those responsible, not the law-abiding citizens.

A fat, useless coward can kill someone with a SUV too.

Stop holding inanimate objects accountable for someone's actions.

Punish those responsible, not the law-abiding citizens.

Oh, I didn't notice that. Sorry, you're absolutely right.

Never mind the fact that I do many things on impulse... Yet I've been shooting for recreation as well as competitively for over half of my life. I've never once killed another human, much less contemplated it.

Archived