What's your signature weapon?

DarkLite

Shotgun

You preferred a weapon with 58% power over speed and 56% range over melee.

Screw that. Lackluster ROF and ammo capacity poses a big problem especially coupled with such a wimpy kill zone. Kick it up a notch... multiple nuke-u-lar strikes would be more effective and to my liking. Better yet, a celestial body crashing into the planet would be awesome. BURN BABY BURN!!! :gun:

Or maybe that's going a little too far...

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Speaking of: Insane, there's going to be a gun show in February in Livingston.

Most excellant, and i should have my M-14 within the month with 7 midcaps, guarder gears, guarder spring bearing guide, prometheus air nozzle, guarder sp100 spring, systema silicone piston head, guarder bushings, and prometheus tightbore. :)

Seven mid-caps? :huh:

You won't need seven midcaps. (Not that I don't own eight....)

I'm hoping to have an M14 SOCOM after Christmas. ^_^

Im buying it from brucken(hes a member here) so thats why it has 7 mid caps. I cant complain though as hes giving me a great deal and is a excellant person.

Halberd

Possibly the most versatile polearm ever made, the Halberd is an elegant mix of spear and staff, remaining relatively light while having an effective cutting edge and stabbing point. Your enemies will never get near you; your personal space will be as unreachable as a faraway land.

You scored higher than 99% on power

You scored higher than 99% on range

sounds pretty cool but not completely my sig weapon i prefer the ak-47 and a few explosives :)  :flamed:

So, what your saying is that you like a weapon that is inaccurate, and when you are close enough to actually hit the person, you can blow them up? ;)

Who cares. Shotguns are cool and apparently I've got range and power. That's news.

Seriously, I don't think the test was meant to be super realistic...

*Cough* fin-stabilized sabot *cough* rifled barrel *cough* solid slug *cough*.

EDIT: Oh, and am I the only one who finds it suspicious that everyone is scoring 99% higher on both things than everyone else?

Yes, because that's EXACTLY what shotguns are for!

And yes, that is wierd. I think it's just if you put this many for this scre, it's just higher than what the quiz-maker expects.

Actually, it is. Take a 12 guage shotgun with a rifled barrel, stick a telescopic sight, and load it with slugs, and you've got yourself a pretty good deer gun.

eh ~150 yards of range isn't exactly what i call range, espeically when they commonly shoot 3 moa(remington's own stats) and at 200 yards thats 6 inch groups, good enough to hit something but not really a great range or accuracy in comparison to a Rifle.

Archived