What's your signature weapon?

DarkLite

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You use Air Strikes.

Fighting? Fighting is for idiots! All you have to do is make a quick walkie-talkie call and have the ground ahead of you carpeted with explosive charges. Your enemies will be searching frantically for refuge as you chuckle from afar.

You scored higher than 99% on power

You scored higher than 99% on range

Sounds about right. I prefer a sniper rifle, though. Maybe a good ol' L96a1 or M24 SWS.

Shot gun

You scored higher than 99% on power

You scored higher than 99% on range

My prefrence woud be(possibly) the Neostead NS-2000 if you could get one in the US. 13 rounds of 12Ga mayhem, and you can choose which tube to feed from- instant ammo switch

Theres also a Russian 4 ga combat shot gun(4 round capacty, roughly the size of a 870 with a 16in barrel) that would be beastly, however ammo would be impossible to get if the SHITF.

KM

Greatsword

You preferred a weapon with 72% power over speed and 40% range over melee.

You use a Greatsword.

Do the words Zweihander or Flamberge mean anything to you? You prefer a Greatsword, a massive, heavy blade frequently strong enough to cut down the rides of mounted warriors. Though slow, the impressive length and heft of a greatsword makes it capable even of breaking through armor. Your enemies will run from the deadly arcs of your blade as you bear down on them.

Manliest weapon of all, how fitting :P

Wouldn't have minded being a Rambo knife though.

You preferred a weapon with 21% power over speed and 63% range over melee.

You use Dual Pistols.

Best done with relatively light pistols like Berettas, a pair of pistols is the quintessential Street Samurai's arsenal. Stylish and fast, a pair of pistols is inaccurate but fearsome. You excel at providing cover fire and look cool while doing it. Your opponents will dive for cover when you reach to your sides.

I don't know about the cover fire thing, I sorta prefer 1 shot 1 kill, but dualgunning is always fun.

Machinegun

You preferred a weapon with 38% power over speed and 78% range over melee.

You use a Machinegun. Phenomenal range and rate of fire more than make up for the lack of mobility that a full machinegun warrant. Though a machinegun lacks the punch of heavier artillery, it is still an exceedingly potent infantry weapon and can fire continuously for a long time. Your enemies will run for cover as you pepper the landscape with bullets.

I do a support-weapon kind of thing with a G3SG1, seems to fit me pretty well.

You use an SMG.

Though short-range and prone to run out of ammo, the SMG's destructive power is remarkable and fearsome. Few weapons provide better cover fire, and focused fire from an SMG can decimate most targets. Your enemies won't last five seconds after a single sweep from your gun.

Nuff said.

That thing is broke. It gave me the 99%/99% BS and said it's a DE for me. I CALL BS! I'm sure you can ALL guess what my prefered weapon SHOULD be!

Besides, where the heck to they get a DE has more range than a riffle? Freaking Counter Strike player wrote that I bet.

Archived