BE Mp7 & Hk33 not the KSC one...

Noodle_2000

Looks more like M1G, or at least i hope it is. Looks pretty nice, before we know it marui's and CA's entire line will be copied. I might have to pick one of these up, looks pretty nice.

EDIT: IT's M16, just came to a conclusion: BE's whole line starts with M and a #, this must be 16. The HK33 is M15, wonder what M11-14 are. Good thing they didn't mean armalite M16.

i despise the HK33, it looks like the ###### child of an AK47, an MP5 and a G3. eeeeew.

but the MP7 doesnt look too bad. still prefer the look of the JG (i think thats the one echo 1 rebranded) and from JG's rep compared to BE i think its probably safer to go with the JG

EDIT: IT's M16, just came to a conclusion: BE's whole line starts with M and a #, this must be 16. The HK33 is M15, wonder what M11-14 are. Good thing they didn't mean armalite M16.
M13 is the L96, that's all I know.

Thats alot of clones for the mp7: BE, UTG, and Echo
I wonder how does the Well/UTG one looks like and is it really the one Tank shown us on his photos. The Echo-1 MP7 looks very good (it may be made by JG or Boyi - that's my guess), I wonder how's the performance.

PS: I posted these a few days ago!

i despise the HK33, it looks like the ###### child of an AK47, an MP5 and a G3. eeeeew.

Where the hell did you get ak from? And MP5 come to think of it...

You do realise it is just the G3 chambered for a different calibre?

Depending on price, that could be quite tempting. Moreso than the clone of the KSC one at least. And would love another MP7..

Dammit

The HK33 is at airsoftglobal, priced $175.

ABS And Aluminium Construction

Length: 690mm/ 855mm

Magazine: 80 Rounds

Barrel: 247mm

Battery: 8.4V Mini AK Stick Type

System: Motor Drive & Air Cocking

Power: 265 - 290 FPS

Package Include: (AEG, Magazine, Loader, bbs, Loader, Cleaning Rod, Manual)

Features : 90% Replica of KSC HK33K

Weight: 3320.00g

edit. wrong thread. i thought this was the one discussing the KSC clone, sorry.

Someone needsto do a spreadsheet or what guns are what and which are the best. It makes my head hurt sometimes.

Sometimes I go to this for info...

http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/index.php?topic=10854.0

All based on those Clones. Really helpful actually.

Gary B.

Plague: stop using those mushrooms ;)

The H&K G33 is a 5.56MM version of the G3, nothing more nothing less ;)

But i think you mean that the sliding stock could be from an ak, but it isn't (the ak uses a folder, not a slider ;))

Looks more like a G3 sliding stock than an MP5 stock :mellow:

Except for the endcap which has only one locking pin, not two like on a G3.

I like the look of the HK33 personally, it's like a G3 that's less brutal.

If it's cheap (which it probably will be) I might get one and use the lower reciever+gearbox in my CA33, as it has been upgraded to a semi-auto DMR.

Would be nice to have a less-powerful full-auto gearbox I could just put into it during a game. That gun might actually see some more use then :P

Archived