SilentScope

151 members have voted

1. 1. Mythbusters

• Great Show
    • Greatest Show

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This thread seperates the men from the boys...seriously, it does, all the fifteen year olds ************COUGH BRIAN!!!!!!! COUGH!!!**************************...excuse me...all the kids think she's hot, and the older guys think she's not...except doc...but I don't really know how old he is....

Going along with what sledge said...

Honestly...do you still think kari is hot?...honestly...

And what do you guys think about the new "mytherm...I think she's only on there because...well you guys can figure that out yourself...

EDIT: Because if I dont say this, the thread will get locked, and I will feel bad, because it will be my fault.

I think it's a great show, and some family friends of mine actually saw jamie,a dn adam live. My friends said "They said if it weren't for the show, they definately wouldn't be together", or something along those lines. In other words, they don't like each other. For me, after watching the show, and seeing how true it was, it ruined the show a little bit, just becaue you can tell that there is tention between them. I like Adam (not just because he has a really sweet last name), and I don't really like jamie, although he is a vital part of the show.

I think the asian guy is pretty funny, and I like the secondary white guy, and I'm not going to discuss kari anymore. TBH I think that those guys are more fun, and interesting, but they are pretty much...total screw ups, they just do an overall bad job busting the myths, and at the end of the episode, I just don't see very much concllusive evidence from them. That miht just be because Adam, and jamie are reall definitive, and outgoing though.

got my age wrong, and stop posting pictures of my wife

(remember last year? :P )

I don't care how old you are...your a boy! ahaha.

Yes I do remember last year, now hsut up before we get suspended for jacking a thread.

I thought the one where they tested the bullet glass that they always use was interesting, as well as useful because they always use it.

They put the pigs in a square fasion, with a replica ship hull in front of them, to test whether the cannonball or the splinters were more deadly. In the high-speed capture, you could see that the cannonball went right between the two sets of pigs. Besides, if the cannonball did hit a pig, it would have been blown in half.

Archived