SilentScope

151 members have voted

1. 1. Mythbusters

• Great Show
    • Greatest Show

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure if most of you guys actually noticed my link at the start of this thread, so for those that didn't see it, here it is again. It has 4 seasons of Mythbusters to watch, free. I just thought you die-hard Mythbusters fans might appreciate it. ^_^

http://tv-links.co.uk/Mythbusters_links.html

I'm not sure if most of you guys actually noticed my link at the start of this thread, so for those that didn't see it, here it is again. It has 4 seasons of Mythbusters to watch, free. I just thought you die-hard Mythbusters fans might appreciate it. ^_^

http://tv-links.co.uk/Mythbusters_links.html

cheers for the links,

Although, isnt it wierd without the voiceover from an englishman?

We wus robbed!

Watching Miffbusters on disco lastnight... New Series... yeah my *albartroth* it was, that was just a re-edited version of a series one show!

1. Scotty the lesbo welder was in it

2. Kari had very orangey hair (more brown in the later series)

3. We'd already seen that hollywood shooting myth busted

anyone else feel cheated :angry: ?

Although, isnt it wierd without the voiceover from an englishman?

Wait till you hear the episodes late night on disco with the womans voiceover! Sounds plain wrong!

Did anyone see them blow up the concrete mixing truck? It was SWEET.

Anyone else notice that this guy has "0" posts?...I had -17 PM's one time...

Anyways, has anyone seen any of the new episodes? I just haven't had a chance, I saw a little from the blimp one, but it was late in the myth, so I couldn't tell what they were doing.

They test all of the indoor gun myths just down the road from my house, like literally 3 minutes down the street, at Reed's Indoor Range near 101/Lafayett St. They're going to be doing some more gun myths soon since i went to the range the week before Christmas, and the range was closing, I asked why and they stated they were filming some tv show in the range. They didn't tell me which show, but walking around back was the M5 Industries truck along with a Discovery Channel equipment truck.

Within 50 feet of Kari, must not get RESTRAINING ORDER!

They test all of the indoor gun myths just down the road from my house, like literally 3 minutes down the street, at Reed's Indoor Range near 101/Lafayett St. They're going to be doing some more gun myths soon since i went to the range the week before Christmas, and the range was closing, I asked why and they stated they were filming some tv show in the range. They didn't tell me which show, but walking around back was the M5 Industries truck along with a Discovery Channel equipment truck.

Within 50 feet of Kari, must not get RESTRAINING ORDER!

Goody more myths that go boom.

At bold... Hee hee :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived