Ghost Recon Impressions and Load-outs

Jagdraben

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really? So besides camo what else can be customized in Multiplayer? I was thinking of doing a multiplayer set-up minus the Crye Plate Carriers. What head gear is available?

So to the best of my knowledge, the only other type of kits being used during the game are blackhawk brand vest etc.?

You can customize mostly only headgear (and when you change classes, each class carry different "kits"..ie: pouches). All classes don the crye plate carrier, but for headgear there are all types of varieties from the force warrior helmet to all types of mich helmets, special operations baseball caps, boonies, balcavas and if you have either a rainbow six or splinter cell save file, the custom IBH from Rainbow Six Vegas or a PAGST.

• 1 month later...
Anybody know where I can find a picture of Marcus Brown's loadout from GRAW? I'm currently making a custom Crye Battle Chassis replica and blast belt and would like to know what pouch scheme he uses as I will also be running a LMG/SAW loadout

M.Brown loadout, may help?

http://www.warfighters.eu/warfighters-reco...t=1067&img=5944

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

My "FRAW" load-out. Nearly there. Might replace the CA SCAR-L with a VFC SCAR-L or SCAR-H. If I do go SCAR-H, I will naturally get DBT pouches to go with it. I should probably also replace the cheapo ACOG with a more expensive NSN replica.

110408ATfront.jpg

110408ATrside.jpg

110408ATback.jpg

110408ATlside.jpg

110408ATrock.jpg

Kit list:

-SKDTac utilities and boonie hat (MultiCam)

-TT 2-pc. MAV (MARPAT Woodland)

-TT MAV X-harness (MARPAT Woodland)

-Eagle A-III-MOLLE pack (CB)

-DBT M16/M4 double-magazine pouch (CB) x2

-TT Large GP pouch (MARPAT Woodland) x2

-TT Small GP pouch (MultiCam) x2

-TT folding knife/flashlight pouch (MultiCam)

-Danner Marine Temperate boots

-Hatch Flight Gloves (Sage)

-Eddie Bauer quarter-zip mock turtle neck (some color of green....)

-UnderArmor HeatGear hood (OD) (sitting in for a ColdGear hood in the same color)

-ESS ICE 2.4 glasses with Rx inserts

In and on the pouches:

-Leatherman Blast (Black) (in the TT knife pouch)

-CRKT M16-13LE (on the left-side GP pouch)

-Lensatic compass

-LULA

-180 rounds of Federal XM193 5.56x45mm in each Large GP pouch (to weight the harness)

-250 rounds of MagTech .45 Auto in the Eagle pack (to weight it)

All's I need is a Benchmade Nimravus to stick on the X-harness and I'll be done.

(If need be, I can re-size the images.)

• 2 months later...

Archived