Ghost Recon Impressions and Load-outs

Jagdraben

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well the kit is pretty much the same except mitchell as a newer helmet. His ghosts however have kits that are more available to purchase airsoft wise. One of his rifleman (cant remember his name..but he carries an m468) wears an acu, mich, and a black crossdraw vest. The rest i believe all wear the ucp/acu crye chassis.

Almost the same as Mitchell in GRAW with an M4 replacing the MR-C or SCAR

GRAW20013.jpg

Got those from militaryphotos.net

they have a really good thread there about GRAW if anyone is really hardcore about doing that

Hmm... Looks nice, but the pouches are all wrong. On Mitchell's kit, the pistol mags are above the rifle mags.

From another thread on GRAW/GRAW2:

It looked like the Medic from GRAW2 (been a while, got rid of my copy) had a Blackhawk Medic Vest in tan (along with what looks like the Blackhawk Special Ops Backpack) but the problem is that Blackhawk only produces the Medic Vest in olive drab or black IRL.

Neglected to mention that the medic also primarily uses the P90, I don't remember if you can switch it to another SMG or not.

sarge133,

that is not me. like i said i got it from militaryphotos.net, but www.redwolfairsoft.com has a multicam vest for about $125 with a bunch of those pouches and a multicam set for $55ish

I think the boots are the new converse assault boots that run about $80-90$ where i live

AUCP: Army Universal Camouflage Pattern. It's what the ACU (Army Combat Utilities) are made in. And, no, Crye doesn't make anything (at this juncture) using AUCP materials. Similarly, they do not make anything in Flora, Nihontarn, CCE, Six- or Three-color Desert, DPM, AusCam, black, white, gray, olive drab, or any of the other colors available in GRAW or GRAW2 (excepting possibly tan).

okay,

i've never seen the Oakley ones, just he Converse's.

but now that i look, they r really similar

they r however, both WAYYYY better than the U.S. military's current combat boot

The distinctive feature of the oakley ones is the soles, the way they're sort of blade shaped (best I can describe it). I've found that mine have worn down really quickly, but then again I wear them loads. Going to get some converse ones for the better ankle support and side zips when doing stuff airsoft wise.

AUCP: Army Universal Camouflage Pattern. It's what the ACU (Army Combat Utilities) are made in. And, no, Crye doesn't make anything (at this juncture) using AUCP materials. Similarly, they do not make anything in Flora, Nihontarn, CCE, Six- or Three-color Desert, DPM, AusCam, black, white, gray, olive drab, or any of the other colors available in GRAW or GRAW2 (excepting possibly tan).

Darn GRAW2. making up ACUs that don't even exist. Though it is the future...

Ghosts use both MultiCam and AUDP in the campaign.

In multiplayer, every one is using the Crye Combat uniform (in various camouflages) and green or khaki Battle Chassis with matching Blast Belts. They all wear BHI Hellstorm Fury gloves. Holsters include both nylon and BHI SERPA Tactical.

Ghosts use both MultiCam and AUDP in the campaign.

In multiplayer, every one is using the Crye Combat uniform (in various camouflages) and green or khaki Battle Chassis with matching Blast Belts. They all wear BHI Hellstorm Fury gloves. Holsters include both nylon and BHI SERPA Tactical.

Really? So besides camo what else can be customized in Multiplayer? I was thinking of doing a multiplayer set-up minus the Crye Plate Carriers. What head gear is available?

So to the best of my knowledge, the only other type of kits being used during the game are blackhawk brand vest etc.?

Archived