SAW GUNNERS

Fingers A.R.S.E.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only for 249's, or can the big boys play in this thread too?

Got a cheap Mehler vest from Bestprotection that I now use for my MG-kit.

It's very basic, so I don't end up having more pouches than I need, as with my MG I only carry radios and extra BB's in my vest.

The rest of what I need is in my trouser pockets (ciggs and death rag) or in my back pack (CO2, hydration and whatever else).

The neck guards are great for keeping my improvised sling from biting into my neck.

mghosras.jpg

This was just a short sunday game, so my pack held only my CO2 rig. Because of this I tightened it down to make it less floppy, but forgot to tuck in the extra straps...

mghosras2.jpg

Does this vest make me look fat?

mghosras3.jpg

In the end, one of the regulators on my rig was giving me some grief, so I moved over to my G36.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Eagle MAR CIRAS

LBT MOLLE H Harness

4 LBT 100 rnd 7.62 pouches

some unknown brand x4 pistol mag pouch

PRR

Flathead screwdriver with push light taped to it and dummy corded to the rig

Carabiner on fireing side covered in riggers tape (To facilitate running no sling on the M60)

MLCS Buttpack on rear on rig attached to MOLLE Camelbak holder.

It is super sloppy and simple.

Thanks alot man :) I was not sure if anyone would want to see the kit...it is not very sexy cool looking...LOL. But I thought it would be cool to show my AW kit. Neat thing I saw USMC saw gunners doing in Iraq was useing a dump pouch to hold an additional SAW box. The gunner only had one SAW pouch on his rig.

• 3 weeks later...

When I hear other players crying about how heavy their weapon is (e.g. an MP5) I come to think that I play with girls and not men. But I always feel for them, it must be really, really hard...

Don't forget mates, even the coolest magpul, masada, etc shooter guys will keep their shiny heads down when we bring the never-ending BB rain. :devil:

And who wants to be sexy when you can be the meanest mofo with the biggest stick in the field? :mrt:

Man, I'm happy I did not sell my SAW...

Archived