IWA News 2014 from Maple Leaf Tactical.

spetsnazdave87

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, Im really not seeing too much news that came from IWA. Were there really any big announcements or anything that Im missing? It just seems like there was very little in the way of.. well.. anything.

A fair bit of the big reveals came at Shot show apparently. At IWA the big topics were the ASG evo, new ICS M4 system, Shell ejecting socomgear barrett, new airsoft surgeon bbs, New King arms models, and hands on on the Krytac stuff. Couple of others. 

Can't report on things that weren't there! 

WE europe are a distributor but they now have a specific production line apparently so guns come out of the factory at UK-friendly FPS limits all regulated without needing to mess around with NPAS. 

WE europe are a distributor but they now have a specific production line apparently so guns come out of the factory at UK-friendly FPS limits all regulated without needing to mess around with NPAS. 

That's neat. I would appreciate being able to buy a SCAR in the future and not have to immediately butcher the nozzle or fit an NPAS. How far along is the whole 'WE Europe' thing?

WE have had "UK safe" GBBR's for a while, it just comes down to the hight of the "legs" the valve in the nozzle sits on, I know of a batch of SCAR's that would not run over 300 fps until we modded the nozzle, and that was more then a year ago.

Odd question, but was the ZB vz. 26 by A&K at the show by any chance?  I remember back when I last went to a show (SHOTSHOW) was when the pkm's were first being shown stateside and naturally one just wants to pick one up.  If I saw the ZB vz. 26, I would probably be hard pressed to put it down.

Shame you missed Valken...probably product of the year. Tippman isn't the only paintball company moving in on airsoft =)

Why, what did Valken announce? They have been an airsoft distributor for around 2 years now. Damn good service. Selling mostly G&G products.

Why, what did Valken announce? They have been an airsoft distributor for around 2 years now. Damn good service. Selling mostly G&G products.

Highend HPA box for airsoft (v2) basicly. 2 months ish. They looked at the polarstar product and wanted to make something better. I'm excited to see people who actually know performance guns get into HPA airsoft.

Archived