WE Double barrel M92

fnc

So they are releasing something that nobody else is doing and you are complaining they are not releasing something nobody else is doing?

Not my cup of tea, but more power to them for at least being bonkers.

Problem is Nobody else does it, IE there is no Real Equivalent.  Wish they fix there 1911 Series or make a modern slide for there Hi Power instead.

I wouldn't mind a double barrelled shotgun. Honestly with the new shell ejecting shotguns and cheap (more or less) shells i can't belive someone hasn't came out with one

So you want something that's cheaper than a aps m870, more expensive to upgrade and won't work near an well as an aps m870 till you have to upgrade?

Pps has your solution

Problem is Nobody else does it, IE there is no Real Equivalent. Wish they fix there 1911 Series or make a modern slide for there Hi Power instead.

Iirc they are fixing the 1911.

An aps 870 doesn't play like a double gun doesn't handle like one or Balance like one when cut down though aps shells would be glorious in a good double though

Trap I'm faster on target with a double speed shot from low ready I used to load two fire two load two with my ejector gun quick enough I could cope at a similar rate of hand thrown clays the pump shotguns got (SGC guns so three round max)

For shotgun play I wouldn't feel under gunned with a double with practice

Problem is Nobody else does it, IE there is no Real Equivalent.  Wish they fix there 1911 Series or make a modern slide for there Hi Power instead.

Didn't stop people buying the GHK G5, or the Thundermaul for that matter. There has obviously been enough demand/interest with the double 1911/Glocks that they feel it's worth their time to make these. Just because the realism crowd doesn't want this, doesn't mean that there is no market for fantasy guns. 

If people are still buying the current 1911, why rush to update it? If people haven't been buying the Hi Power, why make alternate slides for it? I understand the frustration when people do want particular replicas, or style of replica that there is no or little good choice for, but if you are going to moan about companies new and planned releases, surely those that keep curning out the same old product that is already massively catered for should be getting the brunt rather than the very few companies that are daring to push the boat out further than the rest.

Svman and Cearse (of this forum) both have made them out of Huashan double barrel shotguns with full stocks, either converted to take Madbull gold shells or a APS shells, I've converted my sawn off to APS shells... I definitely do wish official versions with good materials exist, but as of now, it's still a fairly do-able project with what's available on the market. 

The WA Shans are hard to find and the money is ludicrous to do the work though I have wondered about just getting a cheap stock from a broken over under and using the plans for an OU from a site that has blueprints for a few years now.

Changing the hammer design to more of a pusher and going from there I'm not sure if that approach would work though

Archived