WE AWSS CO2 platforms (WETTI exclusive) start shipping in 15 days

WETTI

Exclusively available from WETTI, our new CO2-operated M4A1, M16A3 & M4CQBR will be in stock & ready to ship within 15 days.

All dealers inquiries & orders welcomed.

Features:

- new, CO2-compatible 'locking' steel nozzle/brass housing internals (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuLNKwAPXsY)

- 12g CO2 capsule-operated 30-rds magazine

- all other specs. same as our regular gas models.

WETTI

these things dont come fast enough...

can i expect the mp5 befor june? are you really doing an SD6 first or can i hope for an A5?

also, have you recieved any range data on the crome 6.02 and new hop up yet? im dying to know if i can build an effective DMR out of it.

these things dont come fast enough...

can i expect the mp5 befor june? are you really doing an SD6 first or can i hope for an A5?

also, have you recieved any range data on the crome 6.02 and new hop up yet? im dying to know if i can build an effective DMR out of it.

mp5 is getting a bit old. For an SMG more towards P90 or MP7 (competition for KWA?) would be cool. SAWs, M14, G3, FAL, L85 etc etc the list can go on.......

So the MP5 is gettin old but the G3 isn't? ;)

But I agree, a nice smg or pdw would be nice.

And I'd love to see an MP5 as well.

And according to upgrades:

I think you only need to replace your noozle and a second part in the bolt assembly which I can't recall at the moment. Well and the mags obviously.

Very nice!

How much FPS can we expect with CO²?

Is the gas-versions able to upgrade?

Related Videos List:

WE AWSS M4's CO2 mag initial chrono test

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnLRxfcT8SE...feature=related

I make it an average of 112.13 m/s (367.6 fps - I think) from that test with 0.2g.

If these results (and my maths) are accurate for the finished item and unless there's a way to limit it, looks like the UK market misses out by just a few FPS, or ends up with a gun that some days will chrono legal (including 10% tolerances) and some days won't.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived