1911 Laser Grips

T0p Sp!N

I don't know if that laser can be zeroed.

If it can't then it's totally useless. I'd prefer one of those lasers that are installed right under the bore in the recoil spring rod.

Me personally though, I got myself an M6X for a little bit more. You get an adjustable laser and a light as well.

Those grips are a neat idea though!

-Luis

I could cry, honestly.... :(

After 6 replies we have 2 that include baseless speculation, 2 that discuss stuff relating to real firearms and two (no offence to those people :)) simple "do want!" comments.

If these are a copy of the real Crimson Trace grips they DO have adjustments. You can see this by googling "Crimson Trace" and then viewing their online manuals.

I see that the copies seem to have the grub-screws in the same places as the real ones so they probably do adjust like the real ones.

If you really must know, THIS is an example of a laser fitted into a guide rod.

To the best of my knowledge, you can't buy them for airsoft pistols so why anybody would mention them is beyond me.

Also, can anybody else guess why we might not see these for Glocks? :P

Crimson Trace DO a similar system for Glocks but it's different enough that it might not be worth a companies time to copy when they can knock out grips for 1911s, M9s and Sigs pretty easily.

Firesupport have also had the Glock version for a week or so at least too.

Hehe.

At times like this the online stock control system can be a bit of a giveaway.

"Qty in stock: 37"

You think they're hoping these are gonna be a big seller? :P

Nice to see that their price isn't a total rip-off compared to the HK prices.

Coincedently a short review of the RS Ones has just been posted on You Tube.

Crimson Trace Laser Grips On You Tube.

Edit: Just realised the replicas are of the older design where there is an activation switch on each grip panel, if there true to the real ones their should also be an on/off switch on the bottom of the right (iirc) grip panel.

Would be cool if they do a set for the TM Detonics, could ditch the iron sights then and have a cool little hide out gun.

Archived