Redwolf, officially the new exclusive distrubitors for the VFC scar and m4 gbb's!

bart_dude

guys im pretty much a noob starting topics and stuff, so i apoligise for not having pics up

On facebook, RedWolf Airsoft has just posted up some new pictures of the gbb scar and m4

im quite excited by the fact that they are gonna be around the same price as a WE :D

soo...if anyone will be so kind pls help me post some pics up...

or just teach me (y)

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=511...3949&ref=mf

its a crying shame i live in hong kong and still dont know where redwolf is </3

btw its not on their website yet :(

Might want to read the title of that. Redwolf UK......

sorry i didnt get it, wahhh??

LOL I just rated my thread 5 stars lolol

lets not fear the worst, hopefully the cameras used was an absolute P.O.S so the quality of the gbb's werent compromised : D

im just quoting redwolf here...

''...WA Mags are not compatible, shame we know, but the VFC proprietary mags will be able to hold up to 38rds, and has a permanent bolt stop feature.

It's been tested and is able to fire a full mag with no real cool down effects on the fps.''

''.. the new VFC GBB-Rs are extremely competitive in price. Though not finalized they would be in the range of the WE series GBB-Rs, if not lower (Uncofirmed, Price may vary on release).''

''The Color could be due to a bad white balance, as the camera used wasn't the one we usually used to take our product photos.''

''Did i forget to mention that the VFC GBB-Rs are fully compatible with AEG parts (minus the outer barrel of course)!

Yes, that would mean that you can transfer all your existing bits and pieces frm your favorite AEG to the VFC GBB-R!!''

this sounds exciting

cant wait for reviews :)

BTW if you dont have a facebook, you're missing out a lot on the redwolf airsoft fan page, they are answering peoples questions!!

sorry i didnt get it, wahhh??

LOL I just rated my thread 5 stars lolol

lets not fear the worst, hopefully the cameras used was an absolute P.O.S so the quality of the gbb's werent compromised : D

Redwolf UK are a distributor for UK and Europe based airsoft retailers.

Breaking News:

RedWolf UK to become the Exclusive Distributors of the new line of VFC guns for UK and parts of Europe.

Now im stuck between the VFC & WE Scar... wonder how long for RA-Tech to make a NPAS :D

Breaking News:

RedWolf UK to become the Exclusive Distributors of the new line of VFC guns for UK and parts of Europe.

Would Redwolf ship from the UK to a UK end user (if purchased from Redwolf website) thus skipping import/tax/customs/months waiting?

Now im stuck between the VFC & WE Scar... wonder how long for RA-Tech to make a NPAS :D

Would Redwolf ship from the UK to a UK end user (if purchased from Redwolf website) thus skipping import/tax/customs/months waiting?

Would be a useful thing to know as i am not that far from their UK office

No, Redwolf UK only deal with trade customers.

You wouldn't really skip any tax either as they by law have to charge VAT as usual, once they do have them the usual UK stores should have them in stock or be able to get them to order.

Good catch. That's what I was going to point out too. WGCShop is the exclusive Hong Kong distributor for VFC. I wonder if Redwolf UK is getting their VFC stuff from Redwolf HK (which means going through WGC) or directly from VFC? It only matters because the more middle men, the more extra expenses get tacked on. It's somewhat irrelevant to most people I guess.

This GBB looks promising though.

Darn, I was actually hoping that it wouldn't be compatible with AEGs. I've really come to like the grip and the reciever, while not a huge difference, it is a noticable one for me. Darn, another thing to add to the list to buy. <_<

Archived