Tanaka SAA metal kits by Prime

Clockwork_O

Could buy a real one for that. And before you get started about firearms laws in various countries, for 2000 you could easily buy one on the down low, if you get my meaning...

Or roughly three Uberti clones, if I remember correctly. :)

C'mon, that price is a joke. I understand that Tanaka revolvers are expensive and all, not mentioning the metal kits, but Prime is taking the ######.

*That is ridiculously too much. As was said, you could by 3 really good quality Uberti steel case hardened replicas for that, and it wouldnt cost that much to modify them to take the parts required. I love the peacemaker, and would love to get one, but not that one. I know where I can actually get a steel replica custom made for much less than that, with much greater realism, and still not break the VCR bill, so I am afraid that they can poke that for that sill money, and not the facebook kind of poke either. Hope that they have a rep who treads forums to see what the customer actually thinks, god knows they can afford to pay one when they charge that sort of money for an add on kit, not even the complete whole gun, and I bet it still needs modifying to work.*

Rant over. And one for the rep...smiley-mad0248.gif

I'll echo everyone's sentiments when I saw the price- 'Ow much!?!!

And as a previous posted stated: They WILL sell them- because the collectors will buy them on the 'promise' of appreciation/exclusivity.... Which is why Prime can extract the urine out of the other 99.9996% of Airsofters- as it's only that tiny minority they are selling to with this product....

I'd rather buy a camaro for that price, insure it - then crash it into a wall, get some money to buy other stuff, 2k for a metal kit, my 4ss, for that I could buy lots and lots of other guns, or maybe pimp a GBBR!

EDIT: If I we're rich, I'd buy a real then ask someone to make it into an airsoft gun.

• 6 months later...

I already have a full metal S.A.A and a few more stock ones. But I`d pay for a Prime cylinder, In hopes that it`s stop notches are better than on the Original cylinder, thus not shooting to the right of where one aims.

As well as a bunch of triggers, hammers and cylinder stops, because the original parts wears out frequently and theres no way telling if a RS part fits unless I buy one, so might as well go for whats made for the airsoft version.

Anyone know how to contact Prime?

The google search I made on Prime S.A.A/Single Action Army only lands me back here.

Archived