The Next Great Fighter Pilot Movie comes 2005.

Agent47

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why can't we get a new Airwolf movie? Cast: Christian Bale as Hawke, John deLancie as Charles Henry Moffet. Now, who plays Dominic Santini?

Sadly they did do that - killed off the old cast for a new series - Hawke died in the opening two-parter..!!!

Even more sadly was the fact that the new series was seriously pants in every way. they barely had enough budget to fly Airwolf so it was all old footage from the old series!!

complete nightmare and thankfully died an early death..

Sadly they did do that - killed off the old cast for a new series - Hawke died in the opening two-parter..!!!

Even more sadly was the fact that the new series was seriously pants in every way. they barely had enough budget to fly Airwolf so it was all old footage from the old series!!

complete nightmare and thankfully died an early death..

I know about that one. I still have the nightmares to prove it.

What I want is a proper, big budget remake of the ORIGINAL. Hawke, Dom, Archangel, Morella and maybe Caitlin. All alongside... The Lady. You know you want it.

:zorro:

Well hush my mouth.

I bet you watched the film with subtitles just to spite me  ;)

Or he couldve googled "highway to the danger zone lyrics".

:D

You're both wrong.

I own the CD 'The Greatest Hits of Kenny Loggins'.

And I Karaoke a lot. :whistling:

I still don't understand whats so great about stealth. Most people don't know this but stealth does not actually make the aircraft invisible to radar, it just decreases the radar envelop (only if the radar is in front of the plane). Also if a stealth equipped aircraft tries any offensive air to air action everybody will know where it is. Oh ya and if theres an AWACS near by then your totally screwed.

I still don't understand whats so great about stealth. Most people don't know this but stealth does not actually make the aircraft invisible to radar, it just decreases the radar envelop (only if the radar is in front of the plane). Also if a stealth equipped aircraft tries any offensive air to air action everybody will know where it is. Oh ya and if theres an AWACS near by then your totally screwed.

But...it's a movie. Movies tend to ignore realism.

As a certified aircraft geek, i can safely say it's a steaming pile of bovine excrement that has about as much basis in fact as disneys toy story.

In fact it's so unfeasibly inaccurate it shouldn't even be disscussed.

No more, kill it, kill it now!!!

Archived