UKSF Loadouts

Belladonna

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nomnomnom

alas, i was all clad in my SF-like gear today hoping to get some photos in the field, but dang it i forgot the picture taking divice. we also traded some money for a plastic bodied ICS m4. its the full stock RIS version, but it was very well priced and has usual ICS internals. i was thinking a collapsible stock version would be a good base for a L119a1. has anyone tried this? im guessing there will be problems with compatibility with parts, as nothing in my life is that simple.

^nosleep.gif WELL DONE. Very nice, Would need some knee pads tho, but other than that I think you would pass.

Right the check list

weapon - Um yes

Rig set up - Yes (can nick pick but its only very small things)

Clothing - yes the multicam is a nice tuch

Cant think of anything wrong with it, but if anyone has anything to add just say but you have this persons ceal of aproval.

Matt

p.s Well done for wearing the H4H ris band

Cheers dude, I've got knee pads if you check my trousers :)

Not got the right PTT, but not bothering with that, my radio isnt right, but its an awesome radio :D

You can't see on my belt kit, but I've got my BH CQC holster with my sig in, and a ms2000 strobe on the back of the helmet

Bar the correct PTT unit, BFG sticking out of the frag pouch, Peltor headset and NVG mount, pretty sweet!

All the above are fairly unavoidable however.

One thing that I'd add would be a black cable tie around the stock pad to keep it on. However if you run a lipo in the stock tube a cable tie isn't practical.

One thing that I'd add would be a black cable tie around the stock pad to keep it on. However if you run a lipo in the stock tube a cable tie isn't practical.

Tom, you can slide all the stock away and manage to work on the battery in/out of the stock tube...

A plastic cable tie is useful to avoid to drop & loose your buttpad (happened twice to me)...

Rav looks great with the multicam Deviat, what BDUs are you wearing? I've been in the market for some DA style (with pads) multicam for a while now but i cant afford the proper crye stuff and the ebaybanned kit is apparently too small for anyone taller than 5'11

Archived