UKSF Loadouts

Belladonna

ok guys, im thinking about putting an SAS SBS loadout together, but ive only got a limited selection of stuff.

i was thinking of something along the lines of

-woodland dpm combat jacket

-american dessie trousers/ dpm dessie trousers (i dont have the dpm ones, but it wouldent be too much of a stretch to get them. i do have some auscam, perhaps they would do?

-i only have british issue boots so they are staying atm

-atm i only have a tan FSBE for a PC, but i also have OD plce webbing, and an OD daysack. i was thinking the fsbe would make the look more modern.

- im stuck for a weapon at the moment. ive got an m16, but its just a standard one, no RIS trimmings or nout. im thinking ill get it kryloned dessie cam, and stick an ACOG on it. either that or a standard AK47.

ill throw it all on some time and get some pics. im a bit busy this week with exams, but ill give it a go and you guys can tell me how bad it looks, or how good. which ever is the case.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ahh I see my photos have made it onto here. looks like I will need to dig out a couple of arnies exclusives ;)

That would be awesome..

Where did you source the pics?

Edit: In the 7th photo, the one with the four guys facing the camera, the guy on the far right has an EOTech..

Whats interesting about it is that in one of the zeroing holes (where the screw to adjust the position of the reticule) is sort of oval in shape..

Thats not what a real EOTech looks like..

Is it possible that he is using a clone EOTech? I know it has full trademarks, but so does http://www.dragonredairsoft.com/airsoft/vi...productID=23133

Just an interesting observation, I think

ahh I see my photos have made it onto here. looks like I will need to dig out a couple of arnies exclusives ;)

Glad to see you're a member here too mate. :)

//Edit: The HK417 is in the group photo with Tony Blair, bottom row, first guy on the left in temperate. Looks like he's using a S&B short dot too.

ok guys, ive been toying with the idea of making an SAS/SBS loadout, and im pretty sure ive got everything i need, exept a suitable weapon.

my armoury consists of an m16a4, sa80, ak47, ak74, tm shorty shot gun and tm m4 w/good ol' barrel wobble.

im thinking the sa80 is out cus its unused by the UKSF, ak47 is a possible as a covert op weapon. but the m16 and the m4 are more suitable. now the m4 is absolute rubbish at the moment so thats out. that leaves the m16. question is

do the SAS/SBS still use m16? (i know they use m4s and what not, but is the m16 still in use?)

secondly, im thinking a bog standard m16 isnt really SF enough if it still is used, so im thinking an m203 should sort it out. my m16 is a CA so getting an m203 with the heatshield that fits is a bit of an issue, so would someone be able to point me in the direction of an m203 and a heat shield that will fit, or m203+adapter combo ectect?

cheers guys.

p.s. i dont mind going for a GF1 loadout.

Just to let you lot know, the digital pattern that some of them are wearing is the Crye Digi2 pattern.

When are these photos dated? I ask because Digi2 was first introduced to US NSW october 2007 so if they are before that then it can't be Digi2. Also that jacket, to my knowledge, isn't made by any of the 4 companys using Digi2.

I'm aware they are currently using Digi2 but like I said I'm pretty sure it isn't Digi2 in these photos.

Archived