UKSF Loadouts

Belladonna

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
speaking of trouser pockets for pistols... i had a pair of lightweight tan cargos that had a coin pocket on them that perfectly fitted a glock19, you could stand and nobody would see it... and easy to access and draw... not gucci, but very effective.

R

although airsoft, it could possibly discharge and shoot you in the leg, wouldn't a hip holster or concealed carry holster be a better option?

Right, not too sure who this bloke is, could be RMP CP but from what I've seen they're generally wearing issue kit, and the vest isn't the CP standard issue, looks like a BHI Omega or something.

Anyhow, I just slapped this in the SAS folder, but take it as unconfirmed, the bloke could be RMP CP, SBS or UKSFR.

51885140.jpg

more likely than not a detached member of whatever infantry unit is currently based there. These days they usually take a group of blokes from an infantry battlegroup, give them cqb m4s and train them as a VIP cp team for the duration of their tour, as SAS are too few in number to be concerned with cp tasks.

Darkchild

Yes, you are, as that's Tony Blair, and no company has a contract to protect the Prime Minister.

Dang, and here I thought the PM was Gordon Brown. :rolleyes:

did you read my post?

Yes... You could be right too, I was just offering another opinion.

Back on topic..... bella, basicly the lads wear what ever they get there hands on. There is no hard and fast rules for there kit. Unlike the U.S the brit army spends as little as pos on clothung, so get a shamag, scruffy looking long sleeve shirt/jumper, scruffy walking bottoms and boots! Easy!! Your chest rig is great (no pun intended!) lose the drop leg kit, thats far to gucci!!

We can tell that Bella is a student or that she has a drinking problem!

But the look is good, maybe change the shirt for a light outdoor jacket?

not to be picky but 95 jacket sleeves never get rolled up its only the 95 shirts that you roll the sleeves on

I've regularly rolled the sleeves up on my smock both on ops and on exercise (but never in camp).... Not normally above the elbow however. Doing it provides much better circulation to the rest of your body. I find it a must on a tab.

Rolling up your jacket sleeves? That's soo not milsim :rolleyes:

I can't believe people debate whether something like this should be done to create an impression, surely it's just personal preference if you want to roll your damn sleeves up or not.

Archived