UKSF Loadouts

Belladonna

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was actually saying the the Mercedes G-Wagon and the Ford Land Rover are not the same thing, didn't think it was that unclear....

special boy, nobody thinks thier the same!

i corrected your spelling

its G-WAGEN, not wagon, cretin...

my family have owned both a 90 and a 230GE, i know thier not the same, he was saying it was based on the g wagen, wtf is landie doing in this convo?

and its landrover, not ford landrover, ford just own them,

special boy, nobody thinks thier the same!

i corrected your spelling

its G-WAGEN, not wagon, cretin...

my family have owned both a 90 and a 230GE, i know thier not the same, he was saying it was based on the g wagen, wtf is landie doing in this convo?

and its landrover, not ford landrover, ford just own them,

"was talking to leadmill, who misspelled the name 'g wagon' when its 'g wagen'

i wasnt suggesting it was based on a landie, he was... "

Then explain this?

Not quite complete yet, missing some stuff (like the vest, in transit)

HPIM1025.jpg

Semi-overt look, you can say it's British, but you can't really say what specific unit..

Not going to play just like this, because I appreciate my eyes and teeth enough to wear a full-mask...

I don't really want to be nasty or anything but that is lame.

Jacket, trousers, hat and gun do not make a loadout. Where is the personal kit? Where are the little details? Where is the desert/environment wear?

Well, that was what I had in hand due to rest fo the stuff being still enroute via ParcelFarce.

As for desert equipment, ot going to get it. It would be useless for me in any games, and I don't do just posing.

And since you apparently don't know how to read english, I -said- in the top of the post 'not qutie complete yet'. But feel free to be snobby and all.

You might call it snobbiness I call it being bloody right.

Please outline to me what exactly, from any of the available resources, that your depiction is in anyway an emulation of an SBS loadout in Afghanistan?

Archived