TM Vz61, soon to be in preorder

gafes

Marui's electric Vz61 Scorpion will be on sale in the next few days. Those who handled them are praising excellent finish and very good feeling when handled (metal lower receiver). There is strong possibility of Vz61 dedicated accessories (silencer, 20 mm under barrel attachment rail).

MSRP prices are as follows: Marui VZ61 28.140 Yen ( 179.43 EUR); 58 rounds spare magazine 2.205 Yen (14.06 EUR); 370 rounds magazine 4.179 Yen (26.64 EUR). Picture and prices courtesy of Nodaya Shop.

As seen in airsoft-news.eu

Well, this is like the MP7 where it isn't quite a pistol, but isn't quite a full AEG. I'm going to assume the 370 round hicaps are an extended mag like they did with the MP7, otherwise I have no idea how they would fit 370 rounds into a little skorpion mag.

This really makes me reconsider getting that Maruzen...

We're going ga-ga over a replica of a little .32 acp/9x18  machine pistol with an effective range of 25 meters?  :blink:  Vz.61

It must be april 1st already  :P

*runs*

Well, when you consider the effective range of the AEP Scorpion might be about 20-25 meters if you have TEH REALISTIC GNU!!!*

Seriously, woo. Come on TMP, if you're fast I might just regain my ethics and buy a TM model instead of a clone. :P

*not really.

Archived