Army SF & SOF Pics

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skyflash: Looks cool! And you did get Comtacs! What shoes are you wearing? And where did you source that M4 recoil pad? I need one too.

Airsoft Maniac: Hanwag boots was used by some SFG's according to Masters Of Chaos. Hanwags are pretty expensive. Oakley SI Boots are also been seen on SF and I think some Merrell's will be good too.

Skyflash: Looks cool! And you did get Comtacs! What shoes are you wearing? And where did you source that M4 recoil pad? I need one too.

Airsoft Maniac: Hanwag boots was used by some SFG's according to Masters Of Chaos. Hanwags are pretty expensive. Oakley SI Boots are also been seen on SF and I think some Merrell's will be good too.

Thanks MRK

Question for you guys. I already have a SPEAR BALCS, now I just need something to go over it. The ELCS is pretty much out of the question because I don't want to spend that much as this is a budget loadout; I'm going for SF-ish as apposed to full on, every detail is exact king of loadout.

So, I've narrowed it down to either Pantac's replica of EI's LBE or King Arms' "5.56 Chest Rig".

Each has its own advantages in my opinion. The LBE, to me, looks similar to the ELCS with the front panels removed and I can cover it in woodland pouches to match my woodland SPEAR. However, the 5.56 Chest Rig is appealing because it is small, light, and already has all the pouches I'd really need.

So, basically, I'm asking your opinion of the two there and if you know of something better.

Question for you guys. I already have a SPEAR BALCS, now I just need something to go over it. The ELCS is pretty much out of the question because I don't want to spend that much as this is a budget loadout; I'm going for SF-ish as apposed to full on, every detail is exact king of loadout.

So, I've narrowed it down to either Pantac's replica of EI's LBE or King Arms' "5.56 Chest Rig".

Each has its own advantages in my opinion. The LBE, to me, looks similar to the ELCS with the front panels removed and I can cover it in woodland pouches to match my woodland SPEAR. However, the 5.56 Chest Rig is appealing because it is small, light, and already has all the pouches I'd really need.

So, basically, I'm asking your opinion of the two there and if you know of something better.

I use an Eagle PH-UTV over my Spear Balcs. It looks good and has more RE than the King Arms, but lower profile than an LBE... but those LBE's have been really popular lately.

So do you use the Eagle version with the MBITR pouches, the SKD version with the MBITR replaced with MOLLE, or do you use the all MOLLE version?

The Universal Chest Rig had caught my eye and has always been an option in the back of my head.

Edited by Carter