• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Sgt. Kinnaird:

it's an eagle, and it's OD, not RG.

@hburn:

SF use mostly khaki vests, but OD does happen on some occasions

Knowing that you have an Eagle Ind. CIRAS, I gotta say that you have a very nice kit.

Where did you get the CIRAS?

And to add to your second statement...U.S. Army SF started using the CIRAS in 2004, when it came out. They usually used it in the khaki tan/coyote brown. They did use Paraclete RAVs, in smoke green and woodland camo during that time.

MCU isnt used so I'd go with the PCU from ebaybanned. Also, your M4 needs a new compensator, RAS, light, receiver, and you should move up the EOTech. Also, the stock is used by SF, in like 3 pictures, ever. I'd lose it too.

Edited by [BS]_MARS

I dont have my camera now but I just picked this up in foliage Green

I got it for 30bucks new at local surplus (i know the dude, it was 40bucks org. price) and it Retails 54 sum dollars. Does anyone know much about these packs? I dont really see 'em much around.

Flying Circle Stryker pack (FG)

213.jpg

Edited by MarineDEP

Iirc there's one SF team that got gifted the Duostocks by the company that makes them. Vaguely remember reading about that first time I found out about the Duostock. Seen at least one pic of about 5 guys with them on their carbines.

A lot of gear? Why? I only wear Spear BALCS plus Spear ELCS with M4 and Canteen Pouches plus 2 Frag Pouches. Plus the Alice Pack. What would be too much?

And why raiding the DCU-Top? I've seen more than enough Pics of US Astan SF without Raid Cut.

Edited by Benjamin Willard
It's a replica, the real ones unfortunately come too expensive - but got the replica via ebay, looks and feels way better than the G&P replicas. Also dusted it a bit with sand krylon.

A friend offered me a real SPEAR BALCS vest, with a custom front panel for $300. His associates accidentially sold it, befor he could tell them that I was interested in it.

Here are some pics of that rare front panel made for it:

ceradynespearbalcsvestwja5.th.jpg

A friend offered me a real SPEAR BALCS vest, with a custom front panel for $300. His associates accidentially sold it, befor he could tell them that I was interested in it.

300 would have been a pretty fair price. Noone any Idea where to get this Panel? On the LBT HP I wasn't able to find this.

Thanks

Michael