Army SF & SOF Pics

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my DA load out for a greener climate than the sandbox.

Woodland BDU’s with Woodland Boonie

Woodland SPEAR BALCS replica

Woodland SDS RACK with:

~Medic pouch

~5x Double Mag pouches

~2x .45 Pistol pouches for my first line

~Sabre Radio pouch (closer to the size of my radio than a MBITR is)

All pouches are in woodland from SDS.

Now, I have no idea on gloves or comms. I’m using a Cobra radio with throat mic currently, which I know is wrong. Also, first line. I am assuming a surplus pistol belt I bought still works, but what about dump pouches? Same question for holsters. I don’t really want a Safariland/SERPA so what cloth holsters are used? While I know direct action would dictate a MICH, I hate helmets, so it will take a lot to convince me to swap out the boonie.

Glove wise, get some OD Nomex flight gloves. There used more commonly then say, Mechanix or Oakleys. For a dump pouch, use a SDS sustainment pouch off your first line. As far as cloth holsters, a SDS MOLLE holster or Eagle SAS drop leg holster would work.

Kinnaird, I've seen photos of some SPEAR vests that had a horizontal PALs mod done to them by a couple of SF riggers. Also, if you watch the documentary posted a couple pages back, some of those guys pouches sit way to high on their SPEAR to be attached to the bottom ALICE points, and there are no extra straps visable for a chest rig.

Can you post pics of this modification?

Yep, that is the guy with the TT 2-piece MAV w/ TT padded modular X-harness, and TT plate carrier.

It appears that he has some combination of TT M4 mag shingles, and at least on TT MBITR carrier.

Like what mrk stated, he does seem to have a black soft armor carrier underneath.

Any chance that you could get some more close-up gear screenshots?

apoligies if this is the wrong thread for this question, but does anyone know what flashlight the guys of 75th ranger regiment use on there M4's? is it the surefire m951 weaponlight system? i cant quite tell from the pictures ive looked at. I want to know as id like to try and base my loadout on theres

cheers everyone

Haha tangman you don't have LPBP :P Still looks cool! Hopefully we'll see the whole impression soon.

acukakkicopy.jpg

ACU

ATS Riggers belt

SDS TC-2002 ANVIS Mount + LPBP

Oakley SI M-Frame, Gloves & Boots

BHI Kneepads

Safari 6004

Maxpedition Rollpolly

Pc HPC

-2x M4

-.45 Quad

-MBITR

-2x Frag

-4x Flash

-NOD

M4 MRE

1911 Vickers Custom

Goddamit you had to come show me up didnt you dude :P, all I'm missing are the Paraclete MBITR and 9mm/.45 x 2 and the battery storage for the ANVIS and if I can be arsed a proper .45 with holster :)....oh and some VTAC bits for my gnu!1!

You don't look too bad yourself ;), think DCU's would look better though! More fitting with the sidearm you have as well imo but nonetheless it looks great man, quick q. where are your Comtacs!

Edited by tangman

mrk, that looks nice!

I just gotta get a woodland Paraclete firing systems pouch, woodland paraclete SOF aid pouch, woodland TX-II shingle, and woodland Paraclete MBITR pouch to complete my RAV. Altough, I am not sure if I can even get all those pouches in woodland, and if not, I will get them in smoke green.