Army SF & SOF Pics

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swap headset to Peltor, vests to paraclete/AWS inc. and add MRE ris to your gun for start. My 0.02 cent.

The headset is Peltor, swattac yes, but Peltor.

MRE is absolutely not necessary, 10,5" and usual 14,5 are totally accurate.

To improve you could switch the M9 for a custom 1911 or .40SW Glock or Sig. and serpa for safariland ;)

I think the RRV is not a bad choice, we can see one in the Ft Bragg vid IRC.

This thread isn't just for CAG.

Stuntman said it's a CAG loadout ;)

I really don't remember, I've seen that a long time ago, maybe I'm wrong but it's really hard to find it with the crappy youtube low def version :/

The "rg rrv" you've seen is a Paraclete SG thing (don't know what exactly, it looks like a belt with suspenders, only two PALS lines).

I´ve just seen again the vid ( i think a new version because there are some images that i´ve never seen before, i.e cag operator on sagre green cwu). There are a couple of operators wich wear paca. One in RG and the other in tan. Here you have the vid again:

To see:

1) Minute 1:18 this guy is wearing a MJK RRV?

2) Minute 2:14 first guy seem to wear a HPC with paca (i´m not sure). Third guy wears a tan paca but i can´t distinguish more.

3) Minute 2:20 again first guy

4) Minute 2:25 last guy with the tan paca

5) Minute 3:00 what the hell are this dude wearing!? (maybe H-harnes? it´s very similar)

That´s all!

Stuntman, i stuck my little Oakley thing in the same place on my M4 :D

overall it looks good

Thanks... i'm an Oakley lover.

Yes, i'm trying to imprive the look of CAG, the one that it's Dirty and Ugly.

Maybe i made a CIA/SAD or even a ODA look.

Next week, more... now, leaving to Congo in Africa to work a week there.

Thanks to all,

See you soon,

STUNTMAN

I´ve just seen again the vid ( i think a new version because there are some images that i´ve never seen before, i.e cag operator on sagre green cwu). There are a couple of operators wich wear paca. One in RG and the other in tan. Here you have the vid again:

To see:

2) Minute 2:14 first guy seem to wear a HPC with paca (i´m not sure). Third guy wears a tan paca but i can´t distinguish more.

5) Minute 3:00 what the hell are this dude wearing!? (maybe H-harnes? it´s very similar)

That´s all!

1) Thats what it looks like to me with some kind of pack on his back.

2) I cant see with the first guy, but the third guy I'm almost certain has a tan PACA on.

To see:

That´s all!

No, same vid than the original.

I don't think that it's PACA but Paraclete concealment vest (and it's not RG but SG!)

1) Yes it seams that is the guy I talked about.

5) It's the operator I talked about with the belt and suspenders or something else, over a SG Paraclete concealment vest.

Ok! so we know now that:

- at least one operator uses MJK RRV with a non id backpack.

- at least one operator uses paca o paraclete concealment vest (i´m with matfar, it´s much possible to be paraclete on smoke green and tan)

We still don´t know:

- what the hell are the dude on the minute 3:00 wearing over his concealment vest! (i´m guess an EI H-harness, it´s very similar... or maybe ELCS on H-harness config? who knows!)

Have a nice duy guys! (yeah i´m at work right now)

Rgds

mysl1 knock it off, as he stated he's trying to improve is loadout, im getting tired of people nowhere near the know being elitist about other people for not having the EXACT items they have seen in pictures

True-true! People here don't need the super-same exact gear or equipment used by the real guys. If that's what you can afford or what you have access to-cool! Go for it! Let's not put down the guy/girl because they don't have Brand X this or that. But if you can afford it and buy it-its your money and your life, go for it. (If you're not LE/active/reserve military-you don't need the real thing IMHO) Another thing-when some people post authentic SF pics of operators not wearing "cookie-cutter SF gear" please don't fight/argue/squabble-just say thanks. We need to open our minds... by nature, SF/SOF can and will use "non-standard" gear. So please don't freak out when you see a different color buckle/pouch, etc. Carry on!

@ SwiftSilent: nice MRE M4-way to be different! That will look great dusted with some tan. Try that on your .45 also if you want!

Edited by Hispeed1

albia_airsoft_web12.jpg

Like my navy seal gear? No? BOOHOO. I can't afford digi2 and newest lbt stuff.

I understand your point but if you are going to post something and say it's this or that make it atleast desently. I already PM'd stuntman and we had little chat. Everything is cool now. Move along, nothing to see here.

Edited by mysl1